Eastern Michigan vs. Bowling Green Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Eastern Michigan vs. Bowling Green NCAAB game on February 28, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Eastern Michigan EMU
68
88
Mar 1, 12AM Stroh Center
Bowling Green BGSU
Mar 1, 12AM Stroh Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
EMU
31 33 68
BGSU
35 53 88
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Eastern MichiganEMU
Win %
0%
100%
Bowling GreenBGSU
Win Probability
Loading...

Eastern Michigan vs. Bowling Green: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Eastern Michigan vs. Bowling Green
  • Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Stroh Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Bowling Green favored at -20.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 157.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Eastern Michigan +4000, Bowling Green -165

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Eastern Michigan: 40%
  • Bowling Green: 60%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Eastern Michigan 77-81 Bowling Green.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Eastern Michigan a win probability of 40%, while Bowling Green has a win probability of 60%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Bowling Green is more likely to beat Eastern Michigan in CBB action at Stroh Center on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Eastern Michigan vs. Bowling Green predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365