Ball State vs. Akron Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Ball State vs. Akron NCAAB game on February 28, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Ball State BALL
83
87
Mar 1, 12AM James A. Rhodes Arena
Akron AKR
Mar 1, 12AM James A. Rhodes Arena
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
BALL
41 42 83
AKR
36 51 87
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Ball StateBALL
Win %
0%
100%
AkronAKR
Win Probability
Loading...

Ball State vs. Akron: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Ball State vs. Akron
  • Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: James A. Rhodes Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Akron favored at -6.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 139.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Ball State +1300, Akron -480

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Ball State: 19%
  • Akron: 81%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Ball State 65-74 Akron.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Ball State a win probability of 19%, while Akron has a win probability of 81%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Akron is more likely to beat Ball State in CBB action at James A. Rhodes Arena on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Ball State vs. Akron predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365