• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Idaho State vs. Northern Colorado Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Idaho State vs. Northern Colorado NCAAB game on February 27, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Idaho State IDST
72
87
Feb 28, 1AM Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center
Northern Colorado UNCO
Feb 28, 1AM Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
IDST
39 33 72
UNCO
38 49 87
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Idaho StateIDST
Win %
0%
100%
Northern ColoradoUNCO
Win Probability
Loading...

Idaho State vs. Northern Colorado: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Idaho State vs. Northern Colorado
  • Date: Monday, February 27, 2023
  • Time: 8:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Northern Colorado favored at -5.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 146.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Idaho State +195, Northern Colorado -225

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Idaho State: 31%
  • Northern Colorado: 69%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Idaho State 70-76 Northern Colorado.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Idaho State a win probability of 31%, while Northern Colorado has a win probability of 69%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Northern Colorado is more likely to beat Idaho State in CBB action at Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Idaho State vs. Northern Colorado predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365