Norfolk State vs. North Carolina Central Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Norfolk State vs. North Carolina Central NCAAB game on February 27, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Norfolk State NORF
75
76
Feb 28, 12:30AM McDougald-McLendon Arena
North Carolina Central NCCU
Feb 28, 12:30AM McDougald-McLendon Arena
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12OTT
NORF
20 46 975
NCCU
40 26 1076
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Norfolk StateNORF
Win %
0%
100%
North Carolina CentralNCCU
Win Probability
Loading...

Norfolk State vs. North Carolina Central: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Norfolk State vs. North Carolina Central
  • Date: Monday, February 27, 2023
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: McDougald-McLendon Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: North Carolina Central favored at -2.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 137.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Norfolk State +130, North Carolina Central -150

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Norfolk State: 40%
  • North Carolina Central: 60%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Norfolk State 66-70 North Carolina Central.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Norfolk State a win probability of 40%, while North Carolina Central has a win probability of 60%.

Summary

According to our analysis, North Carolina Central is more likely to beat Norfolk State in CBB action at McDougald-McLendon Arena on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Norfolk State vs. North Carolina Central predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365