Belmont vs. Northern Iowa Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Belmont vs. Northern Iowa NCAAB game on February 26, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Belmont BEL
83
75
Feb 26, 5:30PM McLeod Center
Northern Iowa UNI
Feb 26, 5:30PM McLeod Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
BEL
38 45 83
UNI
36 39 75
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
BelmontBEL
Win %
100%
0%
Northern IowaUNI
Win Probability
Loading...

Belmont vs. Northern Iowa: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Belmont vs. Northern Iowa
  • Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
  • Time: 12:30 PM ET
  • Venue: McLeod Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Belmont favored at -3.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 148.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Belmont -155, Northern Iowa +150

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Belmont: 61%
  • Northern Iowa: 39%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Belmont 75-72 Northern Iowa.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Belmont a win probability of 61%, while Northern Iowa has a win probability of 39%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Belmont is more likely to beat Northern Iowa in CBB action at McLeod Center on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Belmont vs. Northern Iowa predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365