Northwestern vs. Maryland Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Northwestern vs. Maryland NCAAB game on February 26, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Northwestern NW
59
75
Feb 26, 5PM Xfinity Center
Maryland MD
Feb 26, 5PM Xfinity Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
NW
39 20 59
MD
41 34 75
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
NorthwesternNW
Win %
0%
100%
MarylandMD
Win Probability
Loading...

Northwestern vs. Maryland: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Northwestern vs. Maryland
  • Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
  • Time: 12:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Xfinity Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Maryland favored at -7.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 128.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Northwestern +265, Maryland -300

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Northwestern: 29%
  • Maryland: 71%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Northwestern 63-67 Maryland.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Northwestern a win probability of 29%, while Maryland has a win probability of 71%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Maryland is more likely to beat Northwestern in CBB action at Xfinity Center on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Northwestern vs. Maryland predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365