• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Evansville vs. Illinois State Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Evansville vs. Illinois State NCAAB game on February 26, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Evansville EVAN
53
72
Feb 26, 8PM Redbird Arena
Illinois State ILST
Feb 26, 8PM Redbird Arena
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
EVAN
28 25 53
ILST
31 41 72
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
EvansvilleEVAN
Win %
0%
100%
Illinois StateILST
Win Probability

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Evansville vs. Illinois State: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Evansville vs. Illinois State
  • Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
  • Time: 3:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Redbird Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Illinois State favored at -10.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 138
  • Moneyline Odds: Evansville +420, Illinois State -520

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Evansville: 17%
  • Illinois State: 83%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Evansville 63-74 Illinois State.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Evansville a win probability of 17%, while Illinois State has a win probability of 83%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Illinois State is more likely to beat Evansville in CBB action at Redbird Arena on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Evansville vs. Illinois State predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365