• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Troy vs. Coastal Carolina Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Troy vs. Coastal Carolina NCAAB game on January 23, 2021. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Troy vs. Coastal Carolina

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Troy vs. Coastal Carolina
  • Date: Saturday, January 23, 2021
  • Time: 3:00 PM ET
  • Venue: HTC Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Coastal Carolina favored at -10.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 138.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Troy +750, Coastal Carolina -128

Win Probabilities

  • Troy: 35%
  • Coastal Carolina: 65%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Troy 77-82 Coastal Carolina.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Top Betting Picks for Troy vs. Coastal Carolina

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Spread Bet: Troy +10.5 @ -110 via FanDuel (73% probability)
  • Best Moneyline Bet: Troy @ +750 via DraftKings (35% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Under 138.5 @ -110 via FanDuel (82% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of Troy vs. Coastal Carolina

Our specialized model for NCAAB games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Troy vs. Coastal Carolina matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Troy vs. Coastal Carolina game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAB betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Our Spread Pick for Troy vs. Coastal Carolina

Our innovative system, based on thousands of simulations, suggests a statistical edge with our pick against the spread: Troy +10.5 @ -110 via FanDuel (73% probability).

Live Updates: Troy vs. Coastal Carolina Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on January 23, 2021, directly from HTC Center.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Troy a win probability of 35%, while Coastal Carolina has a win probability of 65%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Troy vs. Coastal Carolina predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365