• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Maria Sakkari vs. Victoria Azarenka Prediction, Odds, Picks for German Open 2024

Maria Sakkari vs. Victoria Azarenka Prediction, Odds, Picks for German Open 2024

Maria Sakkari will square off with Victoria Azarenka in the round of 32 of the German Openon Tuesday.

Based on the latest simulation results, Dimers' predictive tennis model (see Dimers Pro for full access) projects Victoria Azarenka as the most likely winner of the match**.

"We utilized the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of the upcoming Sakkari-Azarenka match on Tuesday," said Dimers data analyst Greg Butyn.

"By integrating all recent updates and numerous additional factors, our prediction gives Victoria Azarenka a 54% chance of victory, while Maria Sakkari stands at 46%."

Sakkari vs. Azarenka Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

The German Open match between Maria Sakkari and Victoria Azarenka is scheduled to begin on Tuesday at 8:35AM ET.

  • Who: Maria Sakkari vs. Victoria Azarenka
  • Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 8:35AM ET/5:35AM PT
  • Tournament: Berlin, Germany Women's Singles 2024
  • Round: Round of 32

All dates and times mentioned in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Tuesday's Sakkari vs. Azarenka match includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Maria Sakkari vs. Victoria Azarenka picks, be sure to check out the latest Tennis predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Sakkari vs. Azarenka Prediction: Who Will Win?

We have used powerful machine learning and data analysis to simulate the result of Tuesday's Sakkari-Azarenka women's singles match 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of tennis predictions.

Our famous predictive analytics model currently gives Azarenka a 54% chance of beating Sakkari at Berlin.

 

Maria Sakkari vs. Victoria Azarenka Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this match, which are listed here:

Bet Type Sakkari Azarenka
Moneyline +110 -139
First Set +100 -125

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Sakkari vs. Azarenka Picks

Our model's strongest edge in this Sakkari vs. Azarenka matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, aligned with the latest odds, reveal the best tennis bets in each major market every day of the year.

Unlimited access to our picks is available via Dimers Pro.

Conclusion

We predict Victoria Azarenka, with a 54% win probability, will likely beat Maria Sakkari at Berlin.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Maria Sakkari vs. Victoria Azarenka insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Tennis

Stay updated with the latest tennis news and our data-led tennis picks and parlays all year long. Plus, Dimers' ATP and WTA World Rankings showcase our in-house approach to accurately ranking every men's and women's player in the world, which is updated after every tournament.

Mac Douglass
Senior Sports Betting Editor

Mac brings a well-traveled perspective and a broad knowledge of sports to his role at Dimers. Specializing in previews for the NFL, particularly the NFC South and NFC East, Mac leverages his keen insights to provide detailed game analyses. He also offers best bets and props for MLB and race previews for Formula 1, a sport he has followed passionately alongside professional tennis and the NBA. 

Known for his knack for discovering the best new user promos across major sportsbooks, Mac is dedicated to sharing these finds with the community, enhancing both the novice and veteran bettor's experience. Having lived in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Melbourne, Australia, Mac's diverse experiences enrich his understanding of both American and international sports landscapes.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365