• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Mallorca vs. Alaves Prediction and Odds - December 3, 2023

Mallorca vs. Alaves Prediction and Odds - December 3, 2023

Mallorca and Alaves are scheduled to meet in La Liga at Estadi Mallorca Son Moix on Sunday, with kickoff at 8:00AM ET.

Dimers' comprehensive betting preview for Sunday's Mallorca vs. Alaves matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and best bets.

To make the most of today's Alaves vs. Mallorca betting analysis, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Who Will Win: Mallorca vs. Alaves

Based on high-tech machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated the outcome of Sunday's Mallorca-Alaves La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Mallorca a 42.3% chance of winning, Alaves a 29.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 28.4% chance of happening.

More: Get the latest La Liga picks

Mallorca vs. Alaves Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

  • Moneyline: Mallorca +135, Alaves +250, Draw +210
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+160/-198)

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Mallorca at +135. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $135, earning a total payout of $235, if it wins.

Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Alaves at +250, where you can bet $100 to profit $250, earning a total payout of $350, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +210, which means you can bet $100 to win $210, for a total payout of $310, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +160, as well as the best odds for the Under at -198.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 61% chance of going Under.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

Best Bets: Mallorca vs. Alaves

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have found the best bets for this game:


Dimers' La Liga best bets are based on world-class simulations and gambling intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every time.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Alaves moneyline is the best option because of the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+160) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Mallorca vs. Alaves Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more information on Mallorca vs. Alaves.


Dimers has full coverage of Sunday's Mallorca vs. Alaves, including pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep checking this page for the latest betting analysis before Mallorca vs. Alaves on Sunday December 3, 2023.


Mallorca vs. Alaves Preview

Sunday's La Liga action between Mallorca and Alaves at Estadi Mallorca Son Moix is scheduled to start in the USA at 8:00AM ET.

  • Who: Mallorca vs. Alaves
  • Date: Sunday December 3, 2023
  • Time: 8:00AM ET / 5:00AM PT
  • Venue: Estadi Mallorca Son Moix

How to Bet on Mallorca vs. Alaves

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you sign up and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners below.


This detailed betting preview includes our Mallorca vs. Alaves prediction and La Liga odds.

Dimers' picks and predictions are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While these Mallorca vs. Alaves picks can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may earn a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay up-to-date on the latest La Liga news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest probabilities and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks.


Other Articles

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners