• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Linda Noskova vs. Angelique Kerber Prediction, Odds, Picks for German Open 2024

Linda Noskova vs. Angelique Kerber Prediction, Odds, Picks for German Open 2024

Linda Noskova will square off with Angelique Kerber in the round of 32 of the German Openon Tuesday.

Based on updated simulations, Dimers' predictive tennis model (see Dimers Pro for full access) projects Angelique Kerber as the most likely winner of the match**.

"We utilized the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of the upcoming Noskova-Kerber match on Tuesday," said Dimers data analyst Greg Butyn.

"By integrating all recent updates and numerous additional factors, our prediction gives Angelique Kerber a 53% chance of victory, while Linda Noskova stands at 47%."

Noskova vs. Kerber Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

The German Open match between Linda Noskova and Angelique Kerber is scheduled to commence on Tuesday at 7:20AM ET.

  • Who: Linda Noskova vs. Angelique Kerber
  • Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 7:20AM ET/4:20AM PT
  • Tournament: Berlin, Germany Women's Singles 2024
  • Round: Round of 32

All dates and times in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.

Dimers.com's full preview of Tuesday's Noskova vs. Kerber match includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Linda Noskova vs. Angelique Kerber picks, be sure to check out the latest Tennis predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Noskova vs. Kerber Prediction: Who Will Win?

We have used innovative machine learning and statistics to simulate the result of Tuesday's Noskova-Kerber women's singles match 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of tennis predictions.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives Kerber a 53% chance of defeating Noskova at Berlin.

 

Linda Noskova vs. Angelique Kerber Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this match, which are listed here:

Bet Type Noskova Kerber
Moneyline -111 -111
First Set -111 -111

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Noskova vs. Kerber Picks

Our model's strongest edge in this Noskova vs. Kerber matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, aligned with the current odds, reveal the best tennis bets in each major market every day of the year.

Unlimited access to our picks is available via Dimers Pro.

Conclusion

We predict Angelique Kerber, with a 53% win probability, will likely beat Linda Noskova at Berlin.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate vs. insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Tennis

Stay informed with the latest tennis news and our analytics-driven tennis picks and parlays all year long. Plus, Dimers' ATP and WTA World Rankings showcase our in-house approach to accurately ranking every men's and women's player in the world, which is updated after each tournament.

Mac Douglass
Senior Sports Betting Editor

Mac brings a well-traveled perspective and a broad knowledge of sports to his role at Dimers. Specializing in previews for the NFL, particularly the NFC South and NFC East, Mac leverages his keen insights to provide detailed game analyses. He also offers best bets and props for MLB and race previews for Formula 1, a sport he has followed passionately alongside professional tennis and the NBA. 

Known for his knack for discovering the best new user promos across major sportsbooks, Mac is dedicated to sharing these finds with the community, enhancing both the novice and veteran bettor's experience. Having lived in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Melbourne, Australia, Mac's diverse experiences enrich his understanding of both American and international sports landscapes.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365