• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Iran vs. United States Prediction and Odds - Nov 29, 2022

Iran squares off with United States in Group B of the World Cup 2022 at Al Thumama Stadium in Qatar on Tuesday, beginning at 2:00PM ET.

The FIFA World Cup is one of the biggest sporting events on the planet, and Iran and United States are two of the 32 teams competing for the title in Qatar this year.

Group B at the 2022 World Cup features England, Iran, USA, and Wales, with the top two teams from each group progressing to the knockout stage.

Dimers' free betting picks for Iran vs. United States, plus game predictions and best odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Iran vs. United States?

Based on cutting-edge machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Tuesday's Iran-United States World Cup 2022 game 10,000 times.

Dimers' revolutionary predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Iran a 24.7% chance of winning, United States a 48.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.0% chance of happening.

More: Iran vs. United States Simulated 10K Times

United States vs. Iran Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Iran +310, United States +100, Draw +245
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+118/-141)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Iran at +310. That means you can bet $100 to profit $310, earning a total payout of $410, if it wins.

On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for United States at +100, where you can risk $100 to win $100, for a total payout of $200, if it comes out on top.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +245, which means you can bet $100 to win $245, for a total payout of $345, if it hits.

The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +118, while Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -141.

As always, check out all of the sportsbooks available in your state for the best World Cup 2022 odds in America.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 57% chance of going Under.

More: Today's Best Bets for All Major Sports

Best Bets for Iran vs. United States

 

Dimers' best bets are based on detailed simulations and wagering intelligence to help you make better investments with the legal sportsbooks in America.

Iran vs. United States Probabilities

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Iran-United States matchup at the 2022 World Cup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so check this article for the latest betting analysis ahead of Iran vs. United States on Tuesday November 29, 2022.

 

Iran vs. United States 2022 Game Info

Tuesday's game between Iran and United States at Al Thumama Stadium in Qatar is scheduled to start at 2:00PM ET.

  • Who: Iran vs. United States
  • Date: Tuesday November 29, 2022
  • Time: 2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT
  • Venue: Al Thumama Stadium

All dates and times mentioned in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise stated.

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting? Check out the best sportsbook bonus offers in your state.

Want more World Cup 2022 previews like this?

So, you liked our Iran vs. United States betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our World Cup 2022 Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every World Cup 2022 matchup the second the sportsbooks release their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to produce the most authoritative SWC betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?

Finally, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds on the market.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...