• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Croatia vs. Canada Prediction and Odds - Nov 27, 2022

Croatia squares off with Canada in Group F of the World Cup 2022 at Khalifa International Stadium in Qatar on Sunday, beginning at 11:00AM ET.

The FIFA World Cup is universally recognized as the most prestigious soccer tournament on the planet. Croatia and Canada are among the 32 nations taking part in Qatar this year.

Group F at the 2022 World Cup features Belgium, Canada, Morocco, and Croatia, with the top two teams from each group progressing to the knockout phase.

Dimers' best betting picks for Croatia vs. Canada, plus game predictions and betting odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Croatia vs. Canada?

Based on high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Croatia-Canada World Cup 2022 matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Croatia a 45.8% chance of winning, Canada a 27.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.6% chance of happening.

More: Croatia vs. Canada Simulated 10K Times

Canada vs. Croatia Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Croatia +125, Canada +240, Draw +230
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+120/-140)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Croatia at +125. That means you can bet $100 to profit $125, earning a total payout of $225, if it wins.

Elsewhere, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Canada at +240, where you can bet $100 to profit $240, earning a total payout of $340, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +230, which means you can bet $100 to win $230, for a total payout of $330, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +120, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -140.

As always, check out all the legal sportbooks available in your state for the best 2022 World Cup odds in the USA.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 54% chance of going Under.

More: Track Your Bets via Dimers' Bet Center

Best Bets for Croatia vs. Canada

 

Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and wagering intelligence to serve you the best possible plays 24/7.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+120) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Croatia vs. Canada Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Croatia-Canada matchup at the Qatar World Cup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live scores.

Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this article for the latest betting insights ahead of Croatia vs. Canada on Sunday November 27, 2022.

 

Croatia vs. Canada 2022 Game Info

Sunday's game between Croatia and Canada at Khalifa International Stadium in Qatar is scheduled to commence at 11:00AM ET.

  • Who: Croatia vs. Canada
  • Date: Sunday November 27, 2022
  • Time: 11:00AM ET / 8:00AM PT
  • Venue: Khalifa International Stadium

All dates and times mentioned in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting today? Check out the best sportsbook sign-up offers in your state.

Want more World Cup 2022 previews like this?

So, you liked our Croatia vs. Canada betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our World Cup 2022 Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every World Cup 2022 game the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to write the most accurate SWC betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

While you're here, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities matched against the best odds available.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...