• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Ekaterina Alexandrova Prediction, Odds, Picks for German Open 2024

Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Ekaterina Alexandrova Prediction, Odds, Picks for German Open 2024

Beatriz Haddad Maia will square off with Ekaterina Alexandrova in the round of 32 of the German Openon Tuesday.

Based on updated simulation results, Dimers' predictive tennis model (see Dimers Pro for full access) projects Ekaterina Alexandrova as the most likely winner of the match**.

"We utilized the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of the upcoming Haddad Maia-Alexandrova match on Tuesday," said Dimers data analyst Greg Butyn.

"By integrating all recent updates and numerous additional factors, our prediction gives Ekaterina Alexandrova a 55% chance of victory, while Beatriz Haddad Maia stands at 45%."

Haddad Maia vs. Alexandrova Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

The German Open match between Beatriz Haddad Maia and Ekaterina Alexandrova is scheduled to commence on Tuesday at 6:30AM ET.

  • Who: Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Ekaterina Alexandrova
  • Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 6:30AM ET/3:30AM PT
  • Tournament: Berlin, Germany Women's Singles 2024
  • Round: Round of 32

All dates and times in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Tuesday's Haddad Maia vs. Alexandrova match includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Ekaterina Alexandrova picks, be sure to check out the latest Tennis predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Haddad Maia vs. Alexandrova Prediction: Who Will Win?

We have used advanced machine learning and data to simulate the result of Tuesday's Haddad Maia-Alexandrova women's singles match 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of tennis predictions.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Alexandrova a 55% chance of winning against Haddad Maia at Berlin.

 

Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Ekaterina Alexandrova Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this match, which are listed here:

Bet Type Haddad Maia Alexandrova
Moneyline +100 -125
First Set +100 -125

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Haddad Maia vs. Alexandrova Picks

Our model's strongest edge in this Haddad Maia vs. Alexandrova matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, aligned with the current odds, reveal the best tennis bets in each major market every day of the year.

Unlimited access to our picks is available via Dimers Pro.

Conclusion

We predict Ekaterina Alexandrova, with a 55% win probability, will likely beat Beatriz Haddad Maia at Berlin.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Ekaterina Alexandrova insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Tennis

Stay informed with the most recent tennis news and our analytics-driven tennis picks and parlays all year long. Plus, Dimers' ATP and WTA World Rankings showcase our in-house approach to accurately ranking every men's and women's player in the world, which is updated after every tournament.

Mac Douglass
Senior Sports Betting Editor

Mac brings a well-traveled perspective and a broad knowledge of sports to his role at Dimers. Specializing in previews for the NFL, particularly the NFC South and NFC East, Mac leverages his keen insights to provide detailed game analyses. He also offers best bets and props for MLB and race previews for Formula 1, a sport he has followed passionately alongside professional tennis and the NBA. 

Known for his knack for discovering the best new user promos across major sportsbooks, Mac is dedicated to sharing these finds with the community, enhancing both the novice and veteran bettor's experience. Having lived in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Melbourne, Australia, Mac's diverse experiences enrich his understanding of both American and international sports landscapes.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365