• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Monterrey vs. Club Tijuana Prediction and Odds - Apr 1, 2023

Monterrey squares off with Club Tijuana in Liga MX action at Estadio BBVA on Saturday, commencing at 9:05PM ET.

Dimers' best betting picks for Monterrey vs. Club Tijuana, as well as game predictions and best odds, are detailed in this article.


Who will win Monterrey vs. Club Tijuana?

Using state-of-the-art computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Monterrey-Club Tijuana Liga MX matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Monterrey a 68.4% chance of winning, Club Tijuana a 12.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 19.6% chance of happening.

More: Monterrey vs. Club Tijuana Simulated 10K Times

Monterrey vs. Club Tijuana Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Monterrey -190, Club Tijuana +550, Draw +310
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-120/-105)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Monterrey at -190. That means you can risk $190 to win $100, for a total payout of $290, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Club Tijuana at +550, where you can bet $100 to profit $550, earning a total payout of $650, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +310, which means you can bet $100 to win $310, for a total payout of $410, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -120, as well as the best odds for the Under at -105.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 52% chance of going Over.

More: Best Bets Today for All Major Sports

Best Bets for Monterrey vs. Club Tijuana

  • Moneyline: Monterrey @ -190 via BetMGM (68% probability)
  • Total Goals: Over 2.5 @ -120 via PointsBet (52% probability)


Dimers' best bets are based on world-class modeling and betting intelligence to help you make more informed investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.

Monterrey vs. Club Tijuana Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.


Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Monterrey-Club Tijuana matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live scores.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so check this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Monterrey vs. Club Tijuana on Saturday April 1, 2023.


Monterrey vs. Club Tijuana 2023 Game Info

Saturday's action between Monterrey and Club Tijuana at Estadio BBVA is scheduled to commence at 9:05PM ET.

  • Who: Monterrey vs. Club Tijuana
  • Date: Saturday April 1, 2023
  • Time: 9:05PM ET / 6:05PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio BBVA

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting? Check out the best sportsbook sign-up offers in your state.

Want more Liga MX analysis like this?

So, you liked our Monterrey vs. Club Tijuana betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our Liga MX Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every Liga MX matchup as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to write the most authoritative Liga MX betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 2,700,000+
Visit our partners