NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC Prediction - Mar 18, 2023Last updated: Mar 19, 2023, 12:30AM | Published: Mar 13, 2023, 3:24AM
Houston faces Austin in MLS action at Shell Energy Stadium on Saturday, commencing at 8:30PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Houston vs. Austin, plus game predictions and best odds, are detailed below.
Who will win Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC?
Based on high-tech machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Houston-Austin MLS matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Houston a 39.2% chance of winning, Austin a 36.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.2% chance of happening.
More: Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC Simulated 10K Times
Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC Game Odds
- Moneyline: Houston +135, Austin +190, Draw +240
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-122/+100)
Moneyline and Over/Under
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Houston at +135. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $135, earning a total payout of $235, if it wins.
Meanwhile, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Austin at +190, where you can bet $100 to profit $190, earning a total payout of $290, if it wins.
Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +240, which means you can bet $100 to win $240, for a total payout of $340, if it hits.
The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -122, while BetMGM currently has the best odds for the Under at +100.
As always, check out all of the legal sportbooks that are available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 58% chance of going Over.
More: Live Scores for All Major Sports
Best Bets for Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC
- Moneyline: Austin @ +190 via FanDuel Sportsbook (2.1% edge)
- Total Goals: Over 2.5 @ -122 via FanDuel Sportsbook (58% probability)
Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and betting expertise to bring you the best possible plays every time.
According to DimersBOT, betting on Austin moneyline is the best option due to the 2.1% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.
Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers.com is pivotal to being a profitable bettor in the long run.
Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Houston-Austin matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live scores.
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Houston vs. Austin on Saturday March 18, 2023.
Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC 2023 Game Info
Saturday's action between Houston and Austin in MLS at Shell Energy Stadium is scheduled to start at 8:30PM ET.
- Who: Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC
- Date: Saturday March 18, 2023
- Time: 8:30PM ET / 5:30PM PT
- Venue: Shell Energy Stadium
Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS? Check out the top sportsbook sign-up offers in your state.
Want more MLS predictions like this?
To get more MLS betting previews like you've just read for Houston vs. Austin, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can publish the best MLS betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.