NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Getafe vs. Osasuna Prediction and Odds - May 28, 2023Last updated: May 28, 2023, 4:55PM | Published: May 25, 2023, 4:24AM
Getafe and Osasuna lock horns in La Liga at Coliseum Alfonso Pérez on Sunday, with kickoff at 1:00PM ET.
Dimers' free betting tips for Getafe vs. Osasuna, as well as match predictions and best odds, are detailed in this article.
Who Will Win: Getafe vs. Osasuna
Using state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Getafe-Osasuna La Liga match 10,000 times.
Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Getafe a 39.5% chance of winning, Osasuna a 29.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 31.2% chance of happening.
More: Betting Guide for Getafe vs. Osasuna
Getafe vs. Osasuna Current Odds
- Moneyline: Getafe +145, Osasuna +250, Draw +210
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+210/-275)
Moneyline and Over/Under
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Getafe at +145. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $145, earning a total payout of $245, if it wins.
On the other hand, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Osasuna at +250, where you can put down $100 to profit $250, earning a total payout of $350, if it wins.
Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +210, which means you can bet $100 to win $210, for a total payout of $310, if it hits.
The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +210, as well as the best odds for the Under at -275.
As always, check out all the online sportsbooks available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 69% chance of going Under.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for Getafe vs. Osasuna
Dimers' best bets are based on world-class modeling and betting expertise to help you make smarter decisions with the legal sportsbooks in your state.
According to DimersBOT, taking Osasuna moneyline is the best option because of the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.
Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers.com is pivotal to being profitable in the long run.
Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+210) that are available from PointsBet.
Getafe vs. Osasuna Probabilities
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Sunday's Getafe-Osasuna match, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so check this article for the latest betting insights before Getafe vs. Osasuna on Sunday May 28, 2023.
Getafe vs. Osasuna 2023
Sunday's matchup between Getafe and Osasuna at Coliseum Alfonso Pérez is scheduled to start in the United States at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: Getafe vs. Osasuna
- Date: Sunday May 28, 2023
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: Coliseum Alfonso Pérez
Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on La Liga in the United States? We've got access to the best available welcome offers for each legal betting state.
Make Smarter Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers
Our picks and predictions are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.
While our Getafe vs. Osasuna picks can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.
For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Want More La Liga Previews Like This?
So, you liked our Getafe vs. Osasuna betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our La Liga Betting News section has a detailed betting preview for every La Liga matchup as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to write the most reliable La Liga betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.