Eagles vs. Commanders Week 3 Prediction and Odds - Sep 25, 2022Last updated: Sep 25, 2022, 5:00PM | Published: Sep 20, 2022, 4:03AM
NFL Week 3 action continues on Sunday at 1:00PM ET as the Philadelphia Eagles take on the Washington Commanders at FedExField.
Dimers' top betting picks for Eagles vs. Commanders, as well as our score prediction, betting odds and projected player stats, are featured in this article.
Who will win Eagles vs. Commanders?
Using advanced machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Eagles-Commanders NFL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Eagles a 69% chance of winning against the Commanders in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Eagles vs. Commanders Current Odds
- Spread: Commanders +6 (-110), Eagles -6 (-110)
- Moneyline: Commanders +205, Eagles -240
- Total: Over/Under 47.5 (-107/-107)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Commanders are +6 underdogs against the Eagles, with -110 at Caesars Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the favored Eagles (-6) to cover the spread, Caesars Sportsbook also has the best odds currently on the market at -110.
Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Commanders at +205, which means you can bet $100 to profit $205, earning a total payout of $305, if they win.
On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Eagles at -240, where you can risk $240 to win $100, for a total payout of $340, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under for total points scored is set at 47.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -107, as well as the best odds for the Under at -107.
According to DimersBOT, the Commanders (+6) are a 53% chance of covering the spread, while the Over/Under total of 47.5 points is considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for Eagles vs. Commanders
- Spread: Commanders +6 @ -110 via Caesars Sportsbook (53% probability)
- Moneyline: Commanders @ +205 via Caesars Sportsbook
- Total: Under 47.5 @ -107 via PointsBet (50% probability)
Our best bets are based on world-class simulations and wagering intelligence to help you make smarter decisions with the legal sportsbooks in your state.
While the Eagles are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, taking the Commanders moneyline is the best option because of the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability.
Eagles vs. Commanders Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Philadelphia vs. Washington at FedExField in Week 3 has the Eagles winning 26-21.
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Eagles-Commanders matchup in Week 3, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.
Eagles vs. Commanders Player Props
Who will score the first touchdown in Eagles vs. Commanders? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Eagles and Commanders, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts is most likely to score the first TD in Eagles vs. Commanders.
DimersBOT gives Hurts a 14.2% chance of scoring the first TD at FedExField, while the Eagles QB is a 54.8% chance of reaching the end zone at any point in the game.
Scroll down for the complete list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Jalen Hurts: 14.2% probability
- A.J. Brown: 10.9% probability
- Miles Sanders: 8.9% probability
- Dallas Goedert: 7.6% probability
- DeVonta Smith: 6.7% probability
- Antonio Gibson: 8.9% probability
- Terry McLaurin: 7.2% probability
- Curtis Samuel: 6.1% probability
- Logan Thomas: 5.3% probability
- Jahan Dotson: 4.7% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Jalen Hurts: 54.8% probability
- A.J. Brown: 46.7% probability
- Miles Sanders: 38.4% probability
- Dallas Goedert: 34.3% probability
- DeVonta Smith: 30.2% probability
- Antonio Gibson: 39.8% probability
- Terry McLaurin: 32.8% probability
- Curtis Samuel: 29.8% probability
- Logan Thomas: 25.8% probability
- Jahan Dotson: 22.7% probability
Eagles-Commanders Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Eagles' Jalen Hurts is projected for 246 passing yards, while the Commanders' Carson Wentz is expected to throw for 251 yards.
Eagles Starting QB
- Jalen Hurts: 246 projected yards
Commanders Starting QB
- Carson Wentz: 251 projected yards
- Miles Sanders: 70 projected yards
- Jalen Hurts: 59 projected yards
- Kenneth Gainwell: 27 projected yards
- Antonio Gibson: 42 projected yards
- J.D. McKissic: 18 projected yards
- Carson Wentz: 11 projected yards
- A.J. Brown: 76 projected yards
- Dallas Goedert: 59 projected yards
- DeVonta Smith: 48 projected yards
- Kenneth Gainwell: 25 projected yards
- Quez Watkins: 24 projected yards
- Terry McLaurin: 64 projected yards
- Jahan Dotson: 45 projected yards
- Curtis Samuel: 43 projected yards
- Logan Thomas: 39 projected yards
- Antonio Gibson: 25 projected yards
Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so refresh this page for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Eagles vs. Commanders on Sunday September 25, 2022.
Eagles vs. Commanders 2022
The NFL Week 3 game between the Commanders and Eagles at FedExField is scheduled to commence at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Commanders
- Date: Sunday September 25, 2022
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: FedExField
These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners now.
Want more NFL predictions like this?
So, you liked our Eagles vs. Commanders betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our NFL Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every NFL matchup as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to write the most authoritative NFL betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.
It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?