NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Devils vs. Predators Prediction and Odds - Jan 26, 2023Last updated: Jan 27, 2023, 1:05AM | Published: Jan 25, 2023, 9:21AM
The Nashville Predators and New Jersey Devils meet in of the NHL at Bridgestone Arena on Thursday, starting at 8:00PM ET.
Dimers' top betting picks for Devils vs. Predators, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are detailed below.
Who will win Devils vs. Predators?
Using trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Thursday's Devils-Predators NHL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Devils a 52% chance of defeating the Predators.
Devils vs. Predators Current Odds
- Puck Line: Predators +1.5 (-250), Devils -1.5 (+210)
- Moneyline: Predators +106, Devils -120
- Total: Over/Under 6 (-105/+100)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Predators are currently +1.5 underdogs versus the Devils, with -250 at BetMGM the best odds currently available.
For the favored Devils (-1.5) to cover the puck line, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at +210.
FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Predators at +106, which means you can bet $100 to profit $106, earning a total payout of $206, if they win.
On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Devils at -120, where you can risk $120 to win $100, for a total payout of $220, if they come out on top.
According to DimersBOT, the Predators (+1.5) are a 68% chance of covering the puck line, while the 6-goal Over/Under is a 51% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Devils vs. Predators
- Puck Line: Devils -1.5 @ +210 via DraftKings Sportsbook
- Moneyline: Predators @ +106 via FanDuel Sportsbook
- Total: Under 6 @ +100 via PointsBet (51% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on complex modeling and gambling expertise to help you make better decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.
Although the Predators are more likely to cover the puck line, our best bet of Devils -1.5 is based on the chance of that happening, according to DimersBOT, and the top odds available.
And while the Devils are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, betting on the Predators moneyline is the best option due to the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers.com is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability.
Devils vs. Predators Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of Thursday's Devils-Predators matchup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.
Devils vs. Predators Player Props
Who will score an anytime goal in Devils vs. Predators? The data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Devils and Predators.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you discover the best prop picks for Thursday's game.
According to DimersBOT, New Jersey's Jack Hughes is most likely to score the first goal in Devils vs. Predators.
DimersBOT gives Hughes a 9.4% chance of scoring the first goal at Bridgestone Arena, while the Devils star is a 44.8% chance of registering an anytime goal.
Scroll down for our complete list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
New Jersey Devils
- Jack Hughes: 9.4% probability
- Jesper Bratt: 6.0% probability
- Nico Hischier: 4.4% probability
- Yegor Sharangovich: 4.0% probability
- Dawson Mercer: 3.5% probability
- Filip Forsberg: 7.5% probability
- Matt Duchene: 6.6% probability
- Nino Niederreiter: 5.0% probability
- Roman Josi: 4.3% probability
- Ryan Johansen: 4.2% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
New Jersey Devils
- Jack Hughes: 44.8% probability
- Jesper Bratt: 28.5% probability
- Nico Hischier: 23.3% probability
- Yegor Sharangovich: 20.9% probability
- Dougie Hamilton: 17.9% probability
- Filip Forsberg: 37.3% probability
- Matt Duchene: 32.7% probability
- Nino Niederreiter: 25.3% probability
- Ryan Johansen: 23.7% probability
- Roman Josi: 22.9% probability
Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Devils vs. Predators on Thursday January 26, 2023.
Devils vs. Predators 2023 Game Info
Thursday's game between the Predators and Devils at Bridgestone Arena is scheduled to commence at 8:00PM ET.
- Who: New Jersey Devils vs. Nashville Predators
- Date: Thursday January 26, 2023
- Time: 8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT
- Venue: Bridgestone Arena
What other NHL games are on tonight?
The Devils and Predators aren't the only two NHL teams you can bet on. DimersBOT never stops and we've got picks and top bets for every single NHL matchup in our NHL Bet Hub section.
Not only do we provide with you first-class predictions, but we also have recommended bets for the Puck Line, Over/Under and Moneyline. Sound good? Hell yeah it does!