• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Burnley vs. West Ham Prediction and Odds - November 25, 2023

Burnley vs. West Ham Prediction and Odds - November 25, 2023

Burnley and West Ham will lock horns in the Premier League at Turf Moor on Saturday, with kickoff at 10:00AM ET.

Dimers' full betting preview for Saturday's Burnley vs. West Ham game includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and best bets.

To make the most of today's West Ham vs. Burnley betting analysis, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Who Will Win: Burnley vs. West Ham

Using trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated the outcome of Saturday's Burnley-West Ham Premier League match 10,000 times.

Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Burnley a 29.5% chance of winning, West Ham a 45.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.8% chance of happening.

More: Get the latest Premier League picks

Burnley vs. West Ham Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

  • Moneyline: Burnley +245, West Ham +115, Draw +240
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-105/-127)

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Burnley at +245. That means you can bet $100 to profit $245, earning a total payout of $345, if it wins.

Meanwhile, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for West Ham at +115, where you can put down $100 to profit $115, earning a total payout of $215, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +240, which means you can bet $100 to win $240, for a total payout of $340, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -105, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -127.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 53% chance of going Over.

As always, check out all of the legal sports betting sites that are available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

Best Bets: Burnley vs. West Ham

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have determined the best bets for this game:


Dimers' best Premier League bets are based on complex simulations and wagering intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every day of the year.

According to DimersBOT, taking Burnley moneyline is the best option due to the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is crucial to achieving long-term profitability.

Burnley vs. West Ham Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more information on Burnley vs. West Ham.


Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Burnley vs. West Ham, including pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so refresh this article for any changes to our betting insights before Burnley vs. West Ham on Saturday November 25, 2023.


Burnley vs. West Ham Preview

Saturday's Premier League matchup between Burnley and West Ham at Turf Moor is scheduled to commence in the United States at 10:00AM ET.

  • Who: Burnley vs. West Ham
  • Date: Saturday November 25, 2023
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: Turf Moor

How to Bet on Burnley vs. West Ham

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our trusted sports betting partners below.


This comprehensive betting preview highlights our Burnley vs. West Ham prediction and Premier League odds.

Dimers' predictions are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While these Burnley vs. West Ham picks can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial arrangement with (such as a sportsbook), we may get a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay informed on the current Premier League betting news and our data-led Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the latest probabilities and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks.


Other Articles

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners