Atlas vs. Necaxa Prediction and Odds - Oct 1, 2022

Atlas faces Necaxa in Liga MX action at Estadio Jalisco on Saturday, commencing at 8:05PM ET.

Dimers' best betting picks for Atlas vs. Necaxa, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win Atlas vs. Necaxa?

Based on advanced machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Atlas-Necaxa Liga MX game 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Atlas a 40.0% chance of winning, Necaxa a 33.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.0% chance of happening.

More: Full Betting Analysis for Atlas vs. Necaxa

Atlas vs. Necaxa Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Atlas +145, Necaxa +210, Draw +225
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+110/-135)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Atlas at +145. That means you can bet $100 to profit $145, earning a total payout of $245, if it wins.

On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Necaxa at +210, where you can bet $100 to profit $210, earning a total payout of $310, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +225, which means you can bet $100 to win $225, for a total payout of $325, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +110, while Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -135.

As always, check out all of the sportsbooks available in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 55% chance of going Under.

More: Track Your Bets via Dimers' Bet Center

Best Bets for Atlas vs. Necaxa

 

Dimers' best bets are based on world-class simulations and gambling intelligence to help you make better decisions with the legal sportsbooks in the United States.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Necaxa moneyline is the best option because of the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently available.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers is one of the keys to being a profitable bettor in the long run.

Furthermore, despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+110) that are available from DraftKings Sportsbook.

Atlas vs. Necaxa Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of this week's Atlas-Necaxa matchup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so refresh this article for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Atlas vs. Necaxa on Saturday October 1, 2022.

 

Atlas vs. Necaxa 2022 Game Info

Saturday's game between Atlas and Necaxa at Estadio Jalisco is scheduled to start at 8:05PM ET.

  • Who: Atlas vs. Necaxa
  • Date: Saturday October 1, 2022
  • Time: 8:05PM ET / 5:05PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Jalisco

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting now? Check out the best sportsbook bonus offers in your state.

Want more Liga MX analysis like this?

To get more Liga MX betting previews like you've just read for Atlas vs. Necaxa, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' Liga MX Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can write the most comprehensive Liga MX betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities matched against the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...