Week Two English Premier League: Predictions, picks and bets

By

September 17, 2020 2:46 PM

The English Premier League got off to a huge start and this coming week looks just as good.

We've got ourselves another massive weekend of sports so if you're struggling to find time to nail down your soccer bets, let our predictive analytics model do it for you!

We've pulled together our favorite picks for this weekend but if you're looking for a bet on another team, head to our EPL Bet Hub for probabilities on every game.

RELATED: EPL Preview Part 1 / Part 2
RELATED: 5 Steps to online betting

Check out what our computer is predicting for the opening weekend ⬇️

Tottenham vs. Southampton

BEST: ☝ Total goals over 2.5 (+100*) has a 50% probability

Our model has this at an exact 50-50 split for the over/under but with plus money available for the over, that’s our play.

It’s always more fun to root for goals than against them and with strikers like Harry Kane and Danny Ings on the field, this looks good.

Suggested Correct Score and Moneyline plays HERE

Brighton vs. Newcastle

BEST: 💵 Newcastle moneyline (+165*) has a 38% probability

Last week we successfully picked Newcastle at massive a +270 and our model is liking them at plus money again against Brighton.

The Magpies are currently a 38% chance of winning, with Brighton and the draw at 32% and 30%

Suggested Correct Score and Over/Under plays HERE

Liverpool vs. Chelsea

BEST: 💵 Liverpool moneyline (+115*) has a 45% probability

Rarely over the past 12 months have we been able to bet on Liverpool at plus money, but here we go!

Whether you're liking Liverpool or Christian Pulisic's Chelsea in this one, we recommend taking advantage of this offer from PointsBet which gives you an extra $5 for every goal scored by the team you bet on!👇

Read our comprehensive online sportsbook reviews here.

*Odds and probabilities correct at time of publishing.