• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Virginia vs. North Carolina Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Virginia vs. North Carolina NCAAF game on September 18, 2021. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Virginia vs. North Carolina

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Virginia vs. North Carolina
  • Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Kenan Memorial Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: North Carolina favored at -7.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 67.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Virginia +245, North Carolina -300

Win Probabilities

  • Virginia: 35%
  • North Carolina: 65%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is Virginia 28-35 North Carolina.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Top Betting Picks for Virginia vs. North Carolina

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Spread Bet: Virginia +7.5 @ -110 via DraftKings (50% probability)
  • Best Moneyline Bet: Virginia @ +245 via DraftKings (35% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Over 67.5 @ -106 via FanDuel (54% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of Virginia vs. North Carolina

Our specialized model for NCAAF games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Virginia vs. North Carolina matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Virginia vs. North Carolina game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAF betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Our Spread Pick for Virginia vs. North Carolina

Our innovative system, based on thousands of simulations, suggests a statistical edge with our pick against the spread: Virginia +7.5 @ -110 via DraftKings (50% probability).

Live Updates: Virginia vs. North Carolina Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on September 18, 2021, directly from Kenan Memorial Stadium.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Virginia a win probability of 35%, while North Carolina has a win probability of 65%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Virginia vs. North Carolina predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365