• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Lehigh vs. Holy Cross Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Lehigh vs. Holy Cross NCAAB game on January 24, 2021. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Lehigh vs. Holy Cross

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Lehigh vs. Holy Cross
  • Date: Sunday, January 24, 2021
  • Time: 2:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Hart Recreation Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Lehigh favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 146.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Lehigh -105, Holy Cross -106

Win Probabilities

  • Lehigh: 49%
  • Holy Cross: 51%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Lehigh 72-73 Holy Cross.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Top Betting Picks for Lehigh vs. Holy Cross

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Spread Bet: Holy Cross +1.5 @ -128 via FanDuel (57% probability)
  • Best Moneyline Bet: Holy Cross @ -106 via DraftKings (51% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Under 146.5 @ -111 via BetMGM (51% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of Lehigh vs. Holy Cross

Our specialized model for NCAAB games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Lehigh vs. Holy Cross matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Lehigh vs. Holy Cross game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAB betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Our Spread Pick for Lehigh vs. Holy Cross

Our innovative system, based on thousands of simulations, suggests a statistical edge with our pick against the spread: Holy Cross +1.5 @ -128 via FanDuel (57% probability).

Live Updates: Lehigh vs. Holy Cross Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on January 24, 2021, directly from Hart Recreation Center.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Lehigh a win probability of 49%, while Holy Cross has a win probability of 51%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Lehigh vs. Holy Cross predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365