• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Kent State vs. Toledo Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Kent State vs. Toledo NCAAB game on January 23, 2021. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Kent State vs. Toledo

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Kent State vs. Toledo
  • Date: Saturday, January 23, 2021
  • Time: 12:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Savage Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Toledo favored at -3.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 153.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Kent State +170, Toledo -166

Win Probabilities

  • Kent State: 39%
  • Toledo: 61%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Kent State 74-77 Toledo.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Top Betting Picks for Kent State vs. Toledo

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Spread Bet: Kent State +3.5 @ -108 via DraftKings (58% probability)
  • Best Moneyline Bet: Kent State @ +170 via BetMGM (39% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Under 153.5 @ -108 via FanDuel (55% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of Kent State vs. Toledo

Our specialized model for NCAAB games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Kent State vs. Toledo matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Kent State vs. Toledo game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAB betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Our Spread Pick for Kent State vs. Toledo

Our innovative system, based on thousands of simulations, suggests a statistical edge with our pick against the spread: Kent State +3.5 @ -108 via DraftKings (58% probability).

Live Updates: Kent State vs. Toledo Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on January 23, 2021, directly from Savage Arena.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Kent State a win probability of 39%, while Toledo has a win probability of 61%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Kent State vs. Toledo predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365