• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Villareal vs. Valencia Prediction and Odds - Dec 31, 2022

Villareal takes on Valencia in La Liga action at Estadio Ciudad de Valencia on Saturday December 31, beginning at 10:15AM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Villareal vs. Valencia, plus match predictions and betting odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Villareal vs. Valencia?

Using cutting-edge machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Villareal vs. Valencia 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Villareal a 47.6% chance of winning, Valencia a 26.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.5% chance of happening.

More: Villareal vs. Valencia Simulated 10K Times

Villareal vs. Valencia Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Villareal +100, Valencia +310, Draw +240
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-105/-125)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Villareal at +100. That means you can risk $100 to win $100, for a total payout of $200, if it gets the W.

On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Valencia at +310, where you can bet $100 to profit $310, earning a total payout of $410, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +240, which means you can bet $100 to win $240, for a total payout of $340, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -105, as well as the best odds for the Under at -125.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 51% chance of going Under.

More: Best Free Bet Tracking Tool

Best Bets for Villareal vs. Valencia

 

Our best bets are based on detailed simulations and betting intelligence to bring you the best possible plays 24/7.

According to DimersBOT, taking Valencia moneyline is the best option because of the 2.5% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers.com is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability as a sports bettor.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (-105) that are available from Caesars Sportsbook.

Villareal vs. Valencia Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Villareal vs. Valencia, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so keep an eye on this article for the latest betting analysis before Villareal vs. Valencia on Saturday December 31, 2022.

 

Villareal vs. Valencia 2022 Match Info

The matchup between Villareal and Valencia at Estadio Ciudad de Valencia is scheduled to commence in the United States at 10:15AM ET on Sat Dec 31, 2022.

  • Who: Villareal vs. Valencia
  • Date: Saturday December 31, 2022
  • Time: 10:15AM ET / 7:15AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Ciudad de Valencia

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on La Liga in the United States? Check out the top sportsbook sign-up offers in your state.

Want more La Liga analysis like this?

To get more La Liga betting previews like you've just read for Villareal vs. Valencia, all you've gotta do is visit our La Liga Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can produce the best La Liga betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...