Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Austin FC Prediction - Oct 1, 2022

MLS action continues on Saturday at 10:00PM ET as Austin squares off with Vancouver at BC Place Stadium.

Dimers' free betting picks for Vancouver vs. Austin, as well as game predictions and best odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Austin FC?

Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Vancouver-Austin MLS game 10,000 times.

Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Vancouver a 40.5% chance of winning, Austin a 35.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.0% chance of happening.

More: Vancouver vs. Austin Simulated 10K Times

Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Austin FC Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Vancouver +127, Austin +190, Draw +270
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-149/+126)

Moneyline and Over/Under

Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Vancouver at +127. That means you can bet $100 to profit $127, earning a total payout of $227, if it wins.

Meanwhile, Caesars Sportsbook also has the best moneyline odds for Austin at +190, where you can bet $100 to profit $190, earning a total payout of $290, if it wins.

Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +270, which means you can bet $100 to win $270, for a total payout of $370, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -149, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +126.

As always, make sure you check all the online sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 59% chance of going Over.

More: Live Scores for All Major Sports

Best Bets for Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Austin FC

 

Our best bets are based on complex simulations and betting intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every day of the year.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Austin moneyline is the best option due to the 1.0% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is pivotal to being profitable in the long run.

Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Austin FC Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Saturday's Vancouver-Austin matchup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so refresh this page for the latest betting analysis before Vancouver vs. Austin on Saturday October 1, 2022.

 

Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Austin FC 2022 Game Info

Saturday's action between Vancouver and Austin in MLS at BC Place Stadium is scheduled to commence at 10:00PM ET.

  • Who: Vancouver vs. Austin
  • Date: Saturday October 1, 2022
  • Time: 10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT
  • Venue: BC Place Stadium

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you register and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners.

Want more MLS previews like this?

To get more MLS betting predictions like you've just read for Vancouver vs. Austin, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can publish the most comprehensive MLS betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Finally, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities compared to the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...