Steelers vs. Browns Week 3 Prediction and Odds - Sep 22, 2022Last updated: Sep 23, 2022, 12:15AM | Published: Sep 20, 2022, 12:53AM
The Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers are scheduled to meet in Week 3 of the NFL season at FirstEnergy Stadium on Thursday, with kickoff at 8:15PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Steelers vs. Browns, plus our score prediction, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are featured in this article.
Who will win Steelers vs. Browns?
Based on cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Thursday's Steelers-Browns NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Browns a 71% chance of beating the Steelers in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Steelers vs. Browns Odds
- Spread: Browns -4.5 (-105), Steelers +4.5 (-110)
- Moneyline: Browns -200, Steelers +180
- Total: Over/Under 37.5 (-110/-104)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Browns are listed as -4.5 favorites against the Steelers, with -105 at PointsBet the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Steelers (+4.5) to cover the spread, Caesars Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at -110.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Browns at -200, which means you can risk $200 to win $100, for a total payout of $300, if they get the W.
Meanwhile, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Steelers at +180, where you can put down $100 to profit $180, earning a total payout of $280, if they win.
According to DimersBOT, the Browns (-4.5) are a 52% chance of covering the spread, while the Over/Under total of 37.5 points is a 53% chance of going Over.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for Steelers vs. Browns
- Spread: Browns -4.5 @ -105 via PointsBet (52% probability)
- Moneyline: Browns @ -200 via DraftKings Sportsbook (71% probability) 🔥
- Total: Over 37.5 @ -110 via BetMGM (53% probability)
Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and wagering expertise to serve you the best possible plays 24/7.
Steelers vs. Browns Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Pittsburgh vs. Cleveland at FirstEnergy Stadium in Week 3 has the Browns winning 21-16.
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Steelers-Browns matchup in Week 3, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.
Steelers vs. Browns Player Props
Who will score an anytime touchdown in Steelers vs. Browns? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Steelers and Browns, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop picks for Thursday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Cleveland's Nick Chubb is most likely to score the first TD in Steelers vs. Browns.
DimersBOT gives Chubb a 16.5% chance of scoring the first TD at FirstEnergy Stadium, while the Browns RB is a 56.3% chance of reaching the end zone at any point during the game.
Scroll down for our full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Najee Harris: 11.1% probability
- Pat Freiermuth: 7.5% probability
- Chase Claypool: 6.7% probability
- Diontae Johnson: 6.6% probability
- George Pickens: 5.0% probability
- Nick Chubb: 16.5% probability
- Amari Cooper: 9.7% probability
- Kareem Hunt: 8.5% probability
- David Njoku: 5.6% probability
- Donovan Peoples-Jones: 4.8% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Najee Harris: 40.4% probability
- Pat Freiermuth: 29.3% probability
- Diontae Johnson: 26.3% probability
- Chase Claypool: 25.8% probability
- George Pickens: 20.3% probability
- Nick Chubb: 56.3% probability
- Amari Cooper: 34.8% probability
- Kareem Hunt: 32.9% probability
- David Njoku: 23.0% probability
- Donovan Peoples-Jones: 18.9% probability
Steelers-Browns Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Steelers' Mitch Trubisky is projected for 227 passing yards, while the Browns' Jacoby Brissett is expected to throw for just 183 yards.
Steelers Starting QB
- Mitch Trubisky: 227 projected yards
Browns Starting QB
- Jacoby Brissett: 183 projected yards
- Najee Harris: 62 projected yards
- Jaylen Warren: 17 projected yards
- Mitch Trubisky: 11 projected yards
- Nick Chubb: 89 projected yards
- Kareem Hunt: 45 projected yards
- Jacoby Brissett: 10 projected yards
- Diontae Johnson: 63 projected yards
- Chase Claypool: 48 projected yards
- Pat Freiermuth: 40 projected yards
- George Pickens: 27 projected yards
- Najee Harris: 22 projected yards
- Amari Cooper: 59 projected yards
- Donovan Peoples-Jones: 40 projected yards
- David Njoku: 29 projected yards
- Kareem Hunt: 23 projected yards
- Harrison Bryant: 21 projected yards
Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this article for the latest betting insights before Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday September 22, 2022.
Steelers vs. Browns 2022
The NFL Week 3 action between the Browns and Steelers at FirstEnergy Stadium is scheduled to start at 8:15PM ET.
- Who: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns
- Date: Thursday September 22, 2022
- Time: 8:15PM ET / 5:15PM PT
- Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium
Want more NFL analysis like this?
So, you liked our Steelers vs. Browns betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our NFL Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every NFL matchup the second the sportsbooks release their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to produce the most reliable NFL betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.
It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?