• MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Santos Laguna vs. Mazatlan Prediction and Odds - Oct 2, 2022

Santos Laguna squares off with Mazatlan in Liga MX action at Estadio Nuevo Corona on Sunday, starting at 7:05PM ET.

Dimers' free betting picks for Santos Laguna vs. Mazatlan, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are detailed below.


Who will win Santos Laguna vs. Mazatlan?

Using state-of-the-art computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Santos Laguna-Mazatlan Liga MX matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Santos Laguna a 60.8% chance of winning, Mazatlan an 18.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 20.8% chance of happening.

More: Full Betting Guide for Santos Laguna vs. Mazatlan

Santos Laguna vs. Mazatlan Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Santos Laguna -145, Mazatlan +380, Draw +330
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-185/+125)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Santos Laguna at -145. That means you can risk $145 to win $100, for a total payout of $245, if it gets the W.

Meanwhile, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Mazatlan at +380, where you can bet $100 to profit $380, earning a total payout of $480, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +330, which means you can bet $100 to win $330, for a total payout of $430, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with BetMGM, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -185, as well as the best odds for the Under at +125.

As always, make sure you check all of the legal sportbooks available in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 60% chance of going Over.

More: Best Free Bet Tracking Tool

Best Bets for Santos Laguna vs. Mazatlan

  • Moneyline: Santos Laguna @ -145 via BetMGM (61% probability)
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ +125 via BetMGM


Our best bets are based on detailed simulations and gambling expertise to bring you the best possible plays 24/7/365.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+125) that are available from BetMGM.

Santos Laguna vs. Mazatlan Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Santos Laguna-Mazatlan matchup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Santos Laguna vs. Mazatlan on Sunday October 2, 2022.


Santos Laguna vs. Mazatlan 2022 Game Info

Sunday's action between Santos Laguna and Mazatlan at Estadio Nuevo Corona is scheduled to commence at 7:05PM ET.

  • Who: Santos Laguna vs. Mazatlan
  • Date: Sunday October 2, 2022
  • Time: 7:05PM ET / 4:05PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Nuevo Corona

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting now? We've listed the best available welcome offers for each legal betting state.

Want more Liga MX analysis like this?

So, you liked our Santos Laguna vs. Mazatlan betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our Liga MX Betting News page has a detailed betting preview for every Liga MX game the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to create the most accurate Liga MX betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities matched against the best odds on the market.


Other Articles

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners