Saints vs. Panthers Week 3 Prediction and Odds - Sep 25, 2022Last updated: Sep 25, 2022, 5:00PM | Published: Sep 20, 2022, 4:02AM
The Carolina Panthers face the New Orleans Saints in NFL Week 3 action at Bank of America Stadium on Sunday, commencing at 1:00PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Saints vs. Panthers, plus game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are featured in this article.
Who will win Saints vs. Panthers?
Using high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Saints-Panthers NFL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Saints a 60% chance of winning against the Panthers in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Saints vs. Panthers Week 3 Odds
- Spread: Panthers +1 (-110), Saints -1 (-110)
- Moneyline: Panthers +110, Saints -120
- Total: Over/Under 41.5 (-108/-112)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Panthers are +1 underdogs against the Saints, with -110 at DraftKings Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the favored Saints (-1) to cover the spread, DraftKings Sportsbook also has the best odds currently on offer at -110.
Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Panthers at +110. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $110, earning a total payout of $210, if they win.
Elsewhere, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Saints at -120, where you can risk $120 to win $100, for a total payout of $220, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under is set at 41.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -108, as well as the best odds for the Under at -112.
According to DimersBOT, the Saints (-1) are a 53% chance of covering the spread, while the Over/Under total of 41.5 points is a 52% chance of going Under.
More: Best Prop Bets Today
Best Bets for Saints vs. Panthers
- Spread: Saints -1 @ -110 via DraftKings Sportsbook (53% probability)
- Moneyline: Saints @ -120 via PointsBet (60% probability) 🔥
- Total: Under 41.5 @ -112 via FanDuel Sportsbook (52% probability)
Our best bets are based on detailed modeling and gambling intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every day of the year.
Saints vs. Panthers Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for New Orleans vs. Carolina at Bank of America Stadium in Week 3 has the Saints winning 21-19.
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Saints-Panthers matchup in Week 3, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Saints vs. Panthers Player Props
Who will score an anytime touchdown in Saints vs. Panthers? The latest data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Saints and Panthers, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you discover the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Carolina's Christian McCaffrey is most likely to score the first touchdown in Saints vs. Panthers.
DimersBOT gives McCaffrey a 16.4% chance of getting in for six first at Bank of America Stadium, while the Panthers RB is a 57.1% chance of reaching the end zone at any point in the game.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
New Orleans Saints
- Alvin Kamara: 12.4% probability
- Michael Thomas: 9.0% probability
- Mark Ingram: 5.9% probability
- Chris Olave: 5.8% probability
- Taysom Hill: 5.6% probability
- Christian McCaffrey: 16.4% probability
- DJ Moore: 6.7% probability
- Robbie Anderson: 5.7% probability
- Ian Thomas: 4.2% probability
- Baker Mayfield: 3.6% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
New Orleans Saints
- Alvin Kamara: 47.8% probability
- Michael Thomas: 34.5% probability
- Taysom Hill: 23.9% probability
- Chris Olave: 23.8% probability
- Mark Ingram: 23.8% probability
- Christian McCaffrey: 57.1% probability
- DJ Moore: 28.3% probability
- Robbie Anderson: 24.8% probability
- Ian Thomas: 19.4% probability
- Baker Mayfield: 15.6% probability
Saints-Panthers Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Saints' Jameis Winston is projected to have a big game with 281 passing yards, while the Panthers' Baker Mayfield is expected to throw for 241 yards.
Saints Starting QB
- Jameis Winston: 281 projected yards
Panthers Starting QB
- Baker Mayfield: 241 projected yards
- Alvin Kamara: 51 projected yards
- Mark Ingram: 35 projected yards
- Taysom Hill: 10 projected yards
- Christian McCaffrey: 76 projected yards
- D'Onta Foreman: 12 projected yards
- Baker Mayfield: 12 projected yards
- Michael Thomas: 65 projected yards
- Chris Olave: 46 projected yards
- Jarvis Landry: 34 projected yards
- Alvin Kamara: 31 projected yards
- Juwan Johnson: 30 projected yards
- Robbie Anderson: 55 projected yards
- DJ Moore: 51 projected yards
- Christian McCaffrey: 36 projected yards
- Shi Smith: 34 projected yards
- Ian Thomas: 19 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so check this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Saints vs. Panthers on Sunday September 25, 2022.
Saints vs. Panthers 2022
The NFL Week 3 matchup between the Panthers and Saints at Bank of America Stadium is scheduled to start at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: New Orleans Saints vs. Carolina Panthers
- Date: Sunday September 25, 2022
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: Bank of America Stadium
Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NFL? We've listed the best available welcome offers in each legal betting state.
What NFL games are on today?
The Saints and Panthers aren't the only two NFL teams you can bet on. DimersBOT never stops and we've got picks and best bets for every single NFL matchup in our NFL Bet Hub section.
Not only do we provide with you great predictions, but we also have recommended bets for the Spread, Over/Under and Moneyline. Sound good? Check it out today!