NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Sabres vs. Jets Prediction and Odds - Jan 26, 2023Last updated: Jan 27, 2023, 1:05AM | Published: Jan 25, 2023, 9:21AM
The Winnipeg Jets face the Buffalo Sabres in NHL action at Canada Life Centre on Thursday, starting at 8:00PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Sabres vs. Jets, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are featured in this article.
Who will win Sabres vs. Jets?
Using trusted machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Thursday's Sabres-Jets NHL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Jets a 60% chance of winning against the Sabres.
More: Sabres vs. Jets Simulated 10,000 Times
Sabres vs. Jets Game Odds
- Puck Line: Jets -1.5 (+135), Sabres +1.5 (-155)
- Moneyline: Jets -180, Sabres +158
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (-115/+100)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Jets are listed as -1.5 favorites against the Sabres, with +135 at BetMGM the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Sabres (+1.5) to cover the puck line, PointsBet has the best odds currently on offer at -155.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Jets at -180, which means you can risk $180 to win $100, for a total payout of $280, if they get the W.
Meanwhile, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Sabres at +158, where you can bet $100 to profit $158, earning a total payout of $258, if they win.
The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 6.5 with BetMGM, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -115, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +100.
As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best NHL odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Sabres (+1.5) are a 61% chance of covering the puck line, while the Over/Under total of 6.5 goals is a 51% chance of going Under.
More: Best Prop Bets to Make Today
Best Bets for Sabres vs. Jets
- Puck Line: Sabres +1.5 @ -155 via PointsBet (61% probability)
- Moneyline: Sabres @ +158 via FanDuel Sportsbook (0.9% edge)
- Total: Under 6.5 @ +100 via DraftKings Sportsbook (51% probability)
Our best bets are based on detailed simulations and betting intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every time.
While the Jets are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, betting on the Sabres moneyline is the best option because of the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers.com is crucial to achieving long-term profitability as a sports bettor.
Sabres vs. Jets Probabilities
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Thursday's Sabres-Jets matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Sabres vs. Jets Player Props
Who will score an anytime goal in Sabres vs. Jets? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Sabres and Jets.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop picks for Thursday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Winnipeg's Kyle Connor is most likely to score the first goal in Sabres vs. Jets.
DimersBOT gives Connor a 9.6% chance of scoring the first goal at Canada Life Centre, while the Jets star is a 45.5% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Tage Thompson: 6.9% probability
- Victor Olofsson: 5.0% probability
- Jeff Skinner: 4.8% probability
- Alex Tuch: 4.2% probability
- Jack Quinn: 3.1% probability
- Kyle Connor: 9.6% probability
- Mark Scheifele: 8.0% probability
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 6.9% probability
- Nikolaj Ehlers: 5.1% probability
- Blake Wheeler: 4.7% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Tage Thompson: 35.9% probability
- Victor Olofsson: 27.7% probability
- Jeff Skinner: 26.6% probability
- Alex Tuch: 25.2% probability
- Jack Quinn: 19.6% probability
- Kyle Connor: 45.5% probability
- Mark Scheifele: 38.7% probability
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 34.8% probability
- Nikolaj Ehlers: 27.7% probability
- Blake Wheeler: 25.6% probability
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so refresh this page for the latest betting insights before Sabres vs. Jets on Thursday January 26, 2023.
Sabres vs. Jets 2023 Game Info
Thursday's game between the Jets and Sabres at Canada Life Centre is scheduled to commence at 8:00PM ET.
- Who: Buffalo Sabres vs. Winnipeg Jets
- Date: Thursday January 26, 2023
- Time: 8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT
- Venue: Canada Life Centre
Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.
These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners today.
What NHL games are on tonight?
The Sabres and Jets aren't the only two NHL teams you can bet on tonight. DimersBOT never stops and we've got picks and top bets for every single NHL matchup via our NHL Predictions section.
Not only do we provide with you great predictions, but we also have recommended bets for the Puck Line, Over/Under and Moneyline. Sound good? Check it out today!