• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Real Madrid vs. Real Sociedad Prediction and Odds - Jan 29, 2023

Real Madrid squares off with Real Sociedad in La Liga action at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu on Sunday, starting at 3:00PM ET.

Dimers' free betting picks for Real Madrid vs. Real Sociedad, plus match predictions and best odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Real Madrid vs. Real Sociedad?

Based on trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Real Madrid-Real Sociedad La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Real Madrid a 53.2% chance of winning, Real Sociedad a 22.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.6% chance of happening.

More: Real Madrid vs. Real Sociedad Simulated 10K Times

Real Madrid vs. Real Sociedad Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Real Madrid -140, Real Sociedad +400, Draw +290
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-110/-110)

Moneyline and Over/Under

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Real Madrid at -140. That means you can risk $140 to win $100, for a total payout of $240, if it gets the W.

On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Real Sociedad at +400, where you can bet $100 to profit $400, earning a total payout of $500, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +290, which means you can bet $100 to win $290, for a total payout of $390, if it hits.

The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, as well as the best odds for the Under at -110.

As always, check out all of the legal sportbooks that are available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 52% chance of going Under.

More: Track Your Bets via Dimers' Bet Center

Best Bets for Real Madrid vs. Real Sociedad

 

Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and wagering intelligence to bring you the best possible plays every day of the year.

According to DimersBOT, taking Real Sociedad moneyline is the best option because of the 2.2% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is crucial to achieving long-term profitability.

Real Madrid vs. Real Sociedad Probabilities

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Sunday's Real Madrid-Real Sociedad match, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so check this page for the latest betting insights ahead of Real Madrid vs. Real Sociedad on Sunday January 29, 2023.

 

Real Madrid vs. Real Sociedad 2023 Match Info

Sunday's action between Real Madrid and Real Sociedad at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu is scheduled to begin in the USA at 3:00PM ET.

  • Who: Real Madrid vs. Real Sociedad
  • Date: Sunday January 29, 2023
  • Time: 3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Santiago Bernabéu

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners.

Want more La Liga previews like this?

To get more La Liga betting previews like you've just read for Real Madrid vs. Real Sociedad, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' La Liga Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can publish the best La Liga betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 1,650,000+
Users
Visit our partners