NFL NBA NHL College Football World Cup 2022 College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga
Ravens vs. Jaguars Week 12 Prediction and Odds - Nov 27, 2022Last updated: Nov 27, 2022, 6:00PM | Published: Nov 22, 2022, 5:00AM
The Jacksonville Jaguars face the Baltimore Ravens in NFL Week 12 action at TIAA Bank Field on Sunday, commencing at 1:00PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Ravens vs. Jaguars, plus our score prediction, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are featured below.
Who will win Ravens vs. Jaguars?
Based on high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Ravens-Jaguars NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' revolutionary predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Ravens a 61% chance of beating the Jaguars in Week 12 of the NFL season.
Ravens vs. Jaguars Game Odds
- Spread: Jaguars +3 (+100), Ravens -3 (-115)
- Moneyline: Jaguars +145, Ravens -164
- Total: Over/Under 43.5 (-105/-110)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Jaguars are listed as +3 underdogs versus the Ravens, with +100 at DraftKings Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the favored Ravens (-3) to cover the spread, PointsBet has the best odds currently on offer at -115.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Jaguars at +145. That means you can bet $100 to profit $145, earning a total payout of $245, if they win.
Meanwhile, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Ravens at -164, where you can risk $164 to win $100, for a total payout of $264, if they come out on top.
According to DimersBOT, the Jaguars (+3) are a 56% chance of covering the spread, while the Over/Under total of 43.5 points is a 52% chance of going Under.
More: Best Prop Bets Today
Best Bets for Ravens vs. Jaguars
- Spread: Jaguars +3 @ +100 via DraftKings Sportsbook (56% probability) 🔥
- Moneyline: Ravens @ -164 via FanDuel Sportsbook (61% probability)
- Total: Under 43.5 @ -110 via BetMGM (52% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on world-class modeling and betting expertise to serve you the best possible plays every day of the year.
Ravens vs. Jaguars Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Baltimore vs. Jacksonville at TIAA Bank Field in Week 12 has the Ravens winning 22-20.
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Ravens-Jaguars matchup in Week 12, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.
Ravens vs. Jaguars Player Props
Who will score the first touchdown in Ravens vs. Jaguars? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Ravens and Jaguars, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop bets for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Baltimore's Mark Andrews is most likely to score the first touchdown in Ravens vs. Jaguars.
DimersBOT gives Andrews an 11.5% chance of getting in for six first at TIAA Bank Field, while the Ravens TE is a 44.0% chance of scoring an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for our full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Mark Andrews: 11.5% probability
- Gus Edwards: 8.7% probability
- Lamar Jackson: 8.2% probability
- Devin Duvernay: 7.1% probability
- Demarcus Robinson: 6.1% probability
- Travis Etienne: 11.2% probability
- Christian Kirk: 9.0% probability
- Zay Jones: 4.8% probability
- Marvin Jones: 4.7% probability
- Trevor Lawrence: 4.7% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Mark Andrews: 44.0% probability
- Gus Edwards: 35.7% probability
- Lamar Jackson: 33.8% probability
- Devin Duvernay: 30.3% probability
- Demarcus Robinson: 26.8% probability
- Travis Etienne: 44.6% probability
- Christian Kirk: 38.1% probability
- Zay Jones: 22.1% probability
- Marvin Jones: 22.0% probability
- Trevor Lawrence: 21.7% probability
Ravens-Jaguars Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Ravens' Lamar Jackson is projected for 215 passing yards, while the Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence is expected to throw for 245 yards.
Ravens Starting QB
- Lamar Jackson: 215 projected yards
Jaguars Starting QB
- Trevor Lawrence: 245 projected yards
- Gus Edwards: 70 projected yards
- Lamar Jackson: 68 projected yards
- Kenyan Drake: 25 projected yards
- Travis Etienne: 85 projected yards
- JaMycal Hasty: 15 projected yards
- Trevor Lawrence: 14 projected yards
- Mark Andrews: 74 projected yards
- Demarcus Robinson: 39 projected yards
- Devin Duvernay: 39 projected yards
- DeSean Jackson: 29 projected yards
- James Proche: 20 projected yards
- Christian Kirk: 57 projected yards
- Evan Engram: 39 projected yards
- Zay Jones: 37 projected yards
- Marvin Jones: 35 projected yards
- Travis Etienne: 30 projected yards
Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this article for any changes to our betting insights before Ravens vs. Jaguars on Sunday November 27, 2022.
Ravens vs. Jaguars 2022
The NFL Week 12 matchup between the Jaguars and Ravens at TIAA Bank Field is scheduled to begin at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: Baltimore Ravens vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Date: Sunday November 27, 2022
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: TIAA Bank Field
Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you register and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.
These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners now.
Want more NFL previews like this?
So, you liked our Ravens vs. Jaguars betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our NFL Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every NFL game as soon as the sportsbooks release their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to create the most authoritative NFL betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.
It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?