• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Queretaro vs. Juarez Prediction and Odds - Mar 19, 2023

Queretaro and Juarez lock horns in Liga MX at Estadio La Corregidora on Sunday, with kickoff at 9:05PM ET.

Dimers' best betting picks for Queretaro vs. Juarez, plus game predictions and betting odds, are featured below.


Who will win Queretaro vs. Juarez?

Using cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Queretaro-Juarez Liga MX game 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Queretaro a 38.2% chance of winning, Juarez a 32.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 28.9% chance of happening.

More: Queretaro vs. Juarez Simulated 10,000 Times

Queretaro vs. Juarez Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Queretaro +155, Juarez +205, Draw +200
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+146/-182)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Queretaro at +155. That means you can bet $100 to profit $155, earning a total payout of $255, if it wins.

Meanwhile, DraftKings Sportsbook also has the best moneyline odds for Juarez at +205, where you can bet $100 to profit $205, earning a total payout of $305, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +200, which means you can bet $100 to win $200, for a total payout of $300, if it hits.

The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +146, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -182.

As always, check out all the online sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 62% chance of going Under.

More: Predictions for Every Liga MX Matchup

Best Bets for Queretaro vs. Juarez


Our best bets are based on detailed simulations and wagering expertise to help you make better investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Juarez moneyline is the best option because of the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently on offer.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers.com is pivotal to being profitable in the long run.

Furthermore, despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+146) that are available from PointsBet.

Queretaro vs. Juarez Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Queretaro-Juarez matchup, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this page for the latest betting insights ahead of Queretaro vs. Juarez on Sunday March 19, 2023.


Queretaro vs. Juarez 2023 Game Info

Sunday's action between Queretaro and Juarez at Estadio La Corregidora is scheduled to start at 9:05PM ET.

  • Who: Queretaro vs. Juarez
  • Date: Sunday March 19, 2023
  • Time: 9:05PM ET / 6:05PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio La Corregidora

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting today? Check out the top sportsbook offers in your state.

Want more Liga MX predictions like this?

To get more Liga MX betting previews like you've just read for Queretaro vs. Juarez, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' Liga MX Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the most comprehensive Liga MX betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 2,700,000+
Visit our partners