NFL NBA NHL College Football World Cup 2022 College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga
Packers vs. Eagles Week 12 Prediction and Odds - Nov 27, 2022Last updated: Nov 28, 2022, 1:20AM | Published: Nov 23, 2022, 5:00AM
The Philadelphia Eagles square off with the Green Bay Packers in NFL Week 12 action at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday, beginning at 8:20PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Packers vs. Eagles, plus game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are featured below.
Who will win Packers vs. Eagles?
Using trusted machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Packers-Eagles NFL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Eagles a 74% chance of beating the Packers in Week 12 of the NFL season.
Packers vs. Eagles Current Odds
- Spread: Eagles -6.5 (-107), Packers +6.5 (-105)
- Moneyline: Eagles -275, Packers +235
- Total: Over/Under 46.5 (-105/-110)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Eagles are currently -6.5 favorites against the Packers, with -107 at PointsBet the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Packers (+6.5) to cover the spread, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at -105.
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Eagles at -275. That means you can risk $275 to win $100, for a total payout of $375, if they get the W.
Meanwhile, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Packers at +235, where you can bet $100 to profit $235, earning a total payout of $335, if they win.
The Over/Under for total points scored is set at 46.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -105, while Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -110.
According to DimersBOT, the bookmakers have got it right and both the Packers and Eagles are a 50% chance of covering the spread, while the Over/Under total of 46.5 points is also considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.
Best Bets for Packers vs. Eagles
- Spread: Packers +6.5 @ -105 via DraftKings Sportsbook (50% probability)
- Moneyline: Eagles @ -275 via PointsBet (74% probability)
- Total: Over 46.5 @ -105 via PointsBet (50% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and gambling intelligence to help you make better investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.
Packers vs. Eagles Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Green Bay vs. Philadelphia at Lincoln Financial Field in Week 12 has the Eagles winning 26-20.
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Packers-Eagles matchup in Week 12, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Packers vs. Eagles Player Props
Who will score an anytime touchdown in Packers vs. Eagles? The data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Packers and Eagles, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts is most likely to score the first touchdown in Packers vs. Eagles.
DimersBOT gives Hurts a 13.8% chance of scoring the first TD at Lincoln Financial Field, while the Eagles QB is a 54.7% chance of scoring an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Green Bay Packers
- Allen Lazard: 8.6% probability
- Aaron Jones: 8.3% probability
- Christian Watson: 7.9% probability
- AJ Dillon: 4.6% probability
- Robert Tonyan: 4.5% probability
- Jalen Hurts: 13.8% probability
- Miles Sanders: 11.6% probability
- A.J. Brown: 10.9% probability
- DeVonta Smith: 7.1% probability
- Jack Stoll: 2.8% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Green Bay Packers
- Allen Lazard: 39.8% probability
- Aaron Jones: 37.3% probability
- Christian Watson: 36.2% probability
- AJ Dillon: 22.7% probability
- Robert Tonyan: 22.5% probability
- Jalen Hurts: 54.7% probability
- Miles Sanders: 47.5% probability
- A.J. Brown: 44.6% probability
- DeVonta Smith: 33.6% probability
- Jack Stoll: 14.6% probability
Packers-Eagles Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Packers' Aaron Rodgers is projected for 231 passing yards, while the Eagles' Jalen Hurts is expected to throw for 230 yards.
Packers Starting QB
- Aaron Rodgers: 231 projected yards
Eagles Starting QB
- Jalen Hurts: 230 projected yards
- Aaron Jones: 61 projected yards
- AJ Dillon: 42 projected yards
- Aaron Rodgers: 10 projected yards
- Miles Sanders: 83 projected yards
- Jalen Hurts: 48 projected yards
- Boston Scott: 17 projected yards
- Allen Lazard: 53 projected yards
- Christian Watson: 47 projected yards
- Randall Cobb: 46 projected yards
- Robert Tonyan: 27 projected yards
- Aaron Jones: 25 projected yards
- A.J. Brown: 81 projected yards
- DeVonta Smith: 44 projected yards
- Jack Stoll: 26 projected yards
- Quez Watkins: 21 projected yards
- Zach Pascal: 16 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep checking this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Packers vs. Eagles on Sunday November 27, 2022.
Packers vs. Eagles 2022
The NFL Week 12 action between the Eagles and Packers at Lincoln Financial Field is scheduled to begin at 8:20PM ET.
- Who: Green Bay Packers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Date: Sunday November 27, 2022
- Time: 8:20PM ET / 5:20PM PT
- Venue: Lincoln Financial Field
What other NFL games are on today?
The Packers and Eagles aren't the only two NFL teams you can bet on. DimersBOT never stops and we've got picks and top bets for every single NFL game via our NFL Predictions section.
Not only do we provide with you great predictions, but we also have recommended bets for the Spread, Over/Under and Moneyline. Sound good? Hell yeah it does!