Packers vs. Buccaneers Week 3 Prediction and Odds - Sep 25, 2022Last updated: Sep 25, 2022, 8:25PM | Published: Sep 20, 2022, 4:02AM
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the Green Bay Packers in NFL Week 3 action at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday, starting at 4:25PM ET.
Dimers' top betting picks for Packers vs. Buccaneers, plus our score prediction, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are featured below.
Who will win Packers vs. Buccaneers?
Using advanced machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Packers-Buccaneers NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Buccaneers a 58% chance of winning against the Packers in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Packers vs. Buccaneers Game Odds
- Spread: Buccaneers -1 (-115), Packers +1 (+100)
- Moneyline: Buccaneers -120, Packers +106
- Total: Over/Under 42.5 (-110/-110)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Buccaneers are -1 favorites versus the Packers, with -115 at PointsBet the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Packers (+1) to cover the spread, PointsBet also has the best odds currently on offer at +100.
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Buccaneers at -120. That means you can risk $120 to win $100, for a total payout of $220, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Packers at +106, where you can bet $100 to profit $106, earning a total payout of $206, if they win.
The Over/Under sits at 42.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, as well as the best odds for the Under at -110.
According to DimersBOT, the Buccaneers (-1) are a 53% chance of covering the spread, while the 42.5-point Over/Under is a 51% chance of going Under.
More: Best Prop Bets Today
Best Bets for Packers vs. Buccaneers
- Spread: Buccaneers -1 @ -115 via PointsBet (53% probability)
- Moneyline: Buccaneers @ -120 via PointsBet (58% probability)
- Total: Under 42.5 @ -110 via Caesars Sportsbook (51% probability)
Our best bets are based on world-class simulations and wagering intelligence to serve you the best possible plays 24/7/365.
Packers vs. Buccaneers Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Green Bay vs. Tampa Bay at Raymond James Stadium in Week 3 has the Buccaneers winning 22-20.
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Packers-Buccaneers matchup in Week 3, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.
Packers vs. Buccaneers Player Props
Who will score the first touchdown in Packers vs. Buccaneers? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Packers and Buccaneers, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you discover the best prop bets for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette is most likely to score the first TD in Packers vs. Buccaneers.
DimersBOT gives Fournette a 14.6% chance of scoring the first TD at Raymond James Stadium, while the Buccaneers RB is a 54.6% chance of registering an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Green Bay Packers
- Aaron Jones: 11.5% probability
- Allen Lazard: 7.9% probability
- AJ Dillon: 7.7% probability
- Robert Tonyan: 5.9% probability
- Romeo Doubs: 5.0% probability
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Leonard Fournette: 14.6% probability
- Julio Jones: 7.7% probability
- Russell Gage: 6.4% probability
- Cameron Brate: 6.1% probability
- Scotty Miller: 5.6% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Green Bay Packers
- Aaron Jones: 44.5% probability
- Allen Lazard: 32.7% probability
- AJ Dillon: 32.4% probability
- Robert Tonyan: 24.4% probability
- Romeo Doubs: 21.4% probability
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Leonard Fournette: 54.6% probability
- Julio Jones: 32.8% probability
- Russell Gage: 27.6% probability
- Cameron Brate: 25.7% probability
- Scotty Miller: 24.6% probability
Packers-Buccaneers Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Packers' Aaron Rodgers is projected for 233 passing yards, while the Buccaneers' Tom Brady is expected to throw for 258 yards.
Packers Starting QB
- Aaron Rodgers: 233 projected yards
Buccaneers Starting QB
- Tom Brady: 258 projected yards
- Aaron Jones: 64 projected yards
- AJ Dillon: 44 projected yards
- Aaron Rodgers: 8 projected yards
- Leonard Fournette: 68 projected yards
- Rachaad White: 21 projected yards
- Ke'Shawn Vaughn: 8 projected yards
- Allen Lazard: 55 projected yards
- Romeo Doubs: 37 projected yards
- Aaron Jones: 35 projected yards
- Robert Tonyan: 33 projected yards
- AJ Dillon: 22 projected yards
- Julio Jones: 54 projected yards
- Russell Gage: 51 projected yards
- Scotty Miller: 37 projected yards
- Breshad Perriman: 29 projected yards
- Leonard Fournette: 27 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Packers vs. Buccaneers on Sunday September 25, 2022.
Packers vs. Buccaneers 2022
The NFL Week 3 action between the Buccaneers and Packers at Raymond James Stadium is scheduled to commence at 4:25PM ET.
- Who: Green Bay Packers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Date: Sunday September 25, 2022
- Time: 4:25PM ET / 1:25PM PT
- Venue: Raymond James Stadium
Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.
These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners.
Want more NFL previews like this?
So, you liked our Packers vs. Buccaneers betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our NFL Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every NFL game as soon as the sportsbooks release their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to create the most reliable NFL betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.
It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?