• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Pachuca vs. Cruz Azul Prediction and Odds - Apr 1, 2023

Pachuca squares off with Cruz Azul in Liga MX action at Estadio Hidalgo on Saturday, commencing at 7:00PM ET.

Dimers' free betting picks for Pachuca vs. Cruz Azul, as well as game predictions and best odds, are featured in this article.


Who will win Pachuca vs. Cruz Azul?

Using cutting-edge machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Pachuca-Cruz Azul Liga MX matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Pachuca a 58.3% chance of winning, Cruz Azul a 19.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.3% chance of happening.

More: Free Betting Analysis for Pachuca vs. Cruz Azul

Pachuca vs. Cruz Azul Odds

  • Moneyline: Pachuca +100, Cruz Azul +290, Draw +240
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-105/-120)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Pachuca at +100. That means you can risk $100 to win $100, for a total payout of $200, if it gets the W.

On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Cruz Azul at +290, where you can bet $100 to profit $290, earning a total payout of $390, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +240, which means you can bet $100 to win $240, for a total payout of $340, if it hits.

The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -105, as well as the best odds for the Under at -120.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 55% chance of going Over.

More: Best Bets for Every Liga MX Matchup

Best Bets for Pachuca vs. Cruz Azul


Any time you see a 🔥, you know you've found one of Dimers' best free picks today across any sport.

Our best bets are based on complex simulations and betting expertise to help you make smarter decisions with the legal sportsbooks in the USA.

Pachuca vs. Cruz Azul Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.


Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Pachuca-Cruz Azul matchup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this page for the latest betting insights before Pachuca vs. Cruz Azul on Saturday April 1, 2023.


Pachuca vs. Cruz Azul 2023 Game Info

Saturday's matchup between Pachuca and Cruz Azul at Estadio Hidalgo is scheduled to begin at 7:00PM ET.

  • Who: Pachuca vs. Cruz Azul
  • Date: Saturday April 1, 2023
  • Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Hidalgo

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting today? Check out the top sportsbook sign-up offers in your state.

Want more Liga MX previews like this?

To get more Liga MX betting predictions like you've just read for Pachuca vs. Cruz Azul, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' Liga MX Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can write the best Liga MX betting previews available. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 2,700,000+
Visit our partners