NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC Prediction - Oct 9, 2022Last updated: Oct 9, 2022, 6:45PM | Published: Sep 22, 2022, 5:23PM
NY Red Bulls and Charlotte clash in MLS at Red Bull Arena on Sunday, with kickoff at 2:30PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte, plus game predictions and betting odds, are detailed below.
Who will win NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC?
Based on high-tech machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's NY Red Bulls-Charlotte MLS matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives NY Red Bulls a 56.9% chance of winning, Charlotte a 19.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.5% chance of happening.
More: NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte Simulated 10,000 Times
NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC Game Odds
- Moneyline: NY Red Bulls -154, Charlotte +450, Draw +290
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-115/-104)
Moneyline and Over/Under
Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for NY Red Bulls at -154. That means you can risk $154 to win $100, for a total payout of $254, if it gets the W.
Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Charlotte at +450, where you can bet $100 to profit $450, earning a total payout of $550, if it wins.
Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +290, which means you can bet $100 to win $290, for a total payout of $390, if it hits.
The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -115, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -104.
As always, check out the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.
More: Today's Best Bets for All Major Sports
Best Bets for NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC
- Moneyline: Charlotte @ +450 via DraftKings Sportsbook (1.4% edge)
- Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ -104 via FanDuel Sportsbook (50% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on detailed simulations and gambling expertise to help you make better decisions with the legal sportsbooks in America.
According to DimersBOT, taking Charlotte moneyline is the best option due to the 1.4% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.
Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is one of the keys to being profitable in the long run.
NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Sunday's NY Red Bulls-Charlotte matchup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting insights before NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte on Sunday October 9, 2022.
NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC 2022 Game Info
Sunday's matchup between NY Red Bulls and Charlotte in MLS at Red Bull Arena is scheduled to start at 2:30PM ET.
- Who: NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte
- Date: Sunday October 9, 2022
- Time: 2:30PM ET / 11:30AM PT
- Venue: Red Bull Arena
Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS today? We've listed the best available sign-up offers for each legal betting state.
Want more MLS predictions like this?
To get more MLS betting predictions like you've just read for NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' MLS Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can produce the best MLS betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.
Lastly, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds to win the World Cup.