• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Nottingham Forest vs. Wolves Prediction and Odds - Apr 1, 2023

Premier League action continues on Saturday at 10:00AM ET as Wolves squares off with Nottingham Forest at The City Ground.

Dimers' top betting tips for Nottingham Forest vs. Wolves, as well as match predictions and betting odds, are featured in this article.


Who will win Nottingham Forest vs. Wolves?

Using advanced computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Nottingham Forest-Wolves Premier League match 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Nottingham Forest a 32.2% chance of winning, Wolves a 39.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 28.7% chance of happening.

More: Nottingham Forest vs. Wolves Simulated 10,000 Times

Nottingham Forest vs. Wolves Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Nottingham Forest +230, Wolves +140, Draw +200
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+160/-175)

Moneyline and Over/Under

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Nottingham Forest at +230. That means you can bet $100 to profit $230, earning a total payout of $330, if it wins.

On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Wolves at +140, where you can bet $100 to profit $140, earning a total payout of $240, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +200, which means you can bet $100 to win $200, for a total payout of $300, if it hits.

The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +160, while PointsBet currently has the best odds for the Under at -175.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 61% chance of going Under.

More: Live Win Probabilities for All Major Sports

Best Bets for Nottingham Forest vs. Wolves


Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and betting intelligence to serve you the best possible plays 24/7.

According to DimersBOT, taking Nottingham Forest moneyline is the best option because of the 1.9% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers.com is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability as a sports bettor.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+160) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Nottingham Forest vs. Wolves Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of Saturday's Nottingham Forest-Wolves match, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep checking this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Nottingham Forest vs. Wolves on Saturday April 1, 2023.


Nottingham Forest vs. Wolves 2023 Match Info

Saturday's matchup between Nottingham Forest and Wolves at The City Ground is scheduled to start in the USA at 10:00AM ET.

  • Who: Nottingham Forest vs. Wolves
  • Date: Saturday April 1, 2023
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: The City Ground

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the Premier League in the United States today? Check out the best sportsbook promos in your state.

Want more Premier League analysis like this?

So, you liked our Nottingham Forest vs. Wolves betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our Premier League Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every English Premier League game as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to write the most authoritative Premier League betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 2,700,000+
Visit our partners