NFL NBA NHL College Football World Cup 2022 College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga
Maple Leafs vs. Devils Prediction and Odds - Nov 23, 2022Last updated: Nov 23, 2022, 11:59PM | Published: Nov 22, 2022, 12:34PM
The New Jersey Devils face the Toronto Maple Leafs in NHL action at Prudential Center on Wednesday, starting at 7:00PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Maple Leafs vs. Devils, plus game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are featured in this article.
Who will win Maple Leafs vs. Devils?
Using advanced machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Wednesday's Maple Leafs-Devils NHL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Maple Leafs a 52% chance of beating the Devils.
Maple Leafs vs. Devils Game Odds
- Puck Line: Devils -1.5 (+185), Maple Leafs +1.5 (-210)
- Moneyline: Devils -135, Maple Leafs +115
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (+100/-115)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Devils are currently -1.5 favorites versus the Maple Leafs, with +185 at BetMGM the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Maple Leafs (+1.5) to cover the puck line, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at -210.
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Devils at -135. That means you can risk $135 to win $100, for a total payout of $235, if they get the W.
Meanwhile, BetMGM also has the best moneyline odds for the Maple Leafs at +115, where you can bet $100 to profit $115, earning a total payout of $215, if they win.
According to DimersBOT, the Maple Leafs (+1.5) are a 72% chance of covering the puck line, while the 6.5-goal Over/Under is considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.
Best Bets for Maple Leafs vs. Devils
- Puck Line: Maple Leafs +1.5 @ -210 via DraftKings Sportsbook (72% probability)
- Moneyline: Maple Leafs @ +115 via BetMGM (52% probability) 🔥
- Total: Over 6.5 @ +100 via PointsBet (50% probability)
Our best bets are based on complex modeling and wagering expertise to help you make more informed decisions with the legal sportsbooks in your state.
Maple Leafs vs. Devils Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of Wednesday's Maple Leafs-Devils matchup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live scores.
Maple Leafs vs. Devils Player Props
Who will score the first goal in Maple Leafs vs. Devils? The data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Maple Leafs and Devils.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop bets for Wednesday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Toronto's Auston Matthews is most likely to score the first goal in Maple Leafs vs. Devils.
DimersBOT gives Matthews an 8.7% chance of scoring the first goal at Prudential Center, while the Maple Leafs star is a 42.9% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for our full list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
Toronto Maple Leafs
- Auston Matthews: 8.7% probability
- William Nylander: 6.0% probability
- John Tavares: 5.4% probability
- Mitch Marner: 4.9% probability
- Michael Bunting: 4.0% probability
New Jersey Devils
- Jack Hughes: 6.4% probability
- Jesper Bratt: 5.8% probability
- Nico Hischier: 5.1% probability
- Yegor Sharangovich: 4.8% probability
- Miles Wood: 3.6% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
Toronto Maple Leafs
- Auston Matthews: 42.9% probability
- William Nylander: 31.4% probability
- John Tavares: 28.2% probability
- Mitch Marner: 25.6% probability
- Michael Bunting: 21.0% probability
New Jersey Devils
- Jack Hughes: 33.9% probability
- Jesper Bratt: 30.3% probability
- Nico Hischier: 28.8% probability
- Yegor Sharangovich: 24.1% probability
- Miles Wood: 20.5% probability
Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this article for any changes to our betting analysis before Maple Leafs vs. Devils on Wednesday November 23, 2022.
Maple Leafs vs. Devils 2022 Game Info
Wednesday's game between the Devils and Maple Leafs at Prudential Center is scheduled to begin at 7:00PM ET.
- Who: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. New Jersey Devils
- Date: Wednesday November 23, 2022
- Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
- Venue: Prudential Center
Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NHL? We've reviewed the best available sign-up offers for each legal betting state.
Want more NHL previews like this?
So, you liked our Maple Leafs vs. Devils betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our NHL Betting News page has a detailed betting preview for every NHL game as soon as the sportsbooks release their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to produce the most authoritative NHL betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.
It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?