NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Kings vs. Flyers Prediction and Odds - Jan 24, 2023Last updated: Jan 25, 2023, 12:05AM | Published: Jan 23, 2023, 10:21AM
The Philadelphia Flyers square off with the Los Angeles Kings in NHL action at Wells Fargo Center on Tuesday, beginning at 7:00PM ET.
Dimers' top betting picks for Kings vs. Flyers, plus game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are featured below.
Who will win Kings vs. Flyers?
Using high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Tuesday's Kings-Flyers NHL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Kings a 53% chance of defeating the Flyers.
Kings vs. Flyers Game Odds
- Puck Line: Flyers +1.5 (-215), Kings -1.5 (+195)
- Moneyline: Flyers +115, Kings -130
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (+108/-134)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Flyers are currently +1.5 underdogs versus the Kings, with -215 at FanDuel Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the favored Kings (-1.5) to cover the puck line, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best odds currently on the market at +195.
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Flyers at +115, which means you can bet $100 to profit $115, earning a total payout of $215, if they win.
Meanwhile, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Kings at -130, where you can risk $130 to win $100, for a total payout of $230, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 6.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +108, as well as the best odds for the Under at -134.
As always, make sure you check all the online sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best NHL odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Flyers (+1.5) are a 68% chance of covering the puck line, while the Over/Under total of 6.5 goals is a 56% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Kings vs. Flyers
- Puck Line: Flyers +1.5 @ -215 via FanDuel Sportsbook (68% probability)
- Moneyline: Flyers @ +115 via BetMGM (0.4% edge)
- Total: Under 6.5 @ -134 via FanDuel Sportsbook (56% probability)
Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and betting intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every time.
While the Kings are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, taking the Flyers moneyline is the best option because of the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers.com is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability.
Kings vs. Flyers Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of Tuesday's Kings-Flyers matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Kings vs. Flyers Player Props
Who will score an anytime goal in Kings vs. Flyers? The data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Kings and Flyers.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop bets for Tuesday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Los Angeles' Kevin Fiala is most likely to score the first goal in Kings vs. Flyers.
DimersBOT gives Fiala a 7.3% chance of scoring the first goal at Wells Fargo Center, while the Kings star is a 35.0% chance of registering an anytime goal.
Scroll down for our complete list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
Los Angeles Kings
- Kevin Fiala: 7.3% probability
- Adrian Kempe: 6.6% probability
- Viktor Arvidsson: 6.5% probability
- Phillip Danault: 5.3% probability
- Anze Kopitar: 4.8% probability
- Travis Konecny: 6.9% probability
- Joel Farabee: 4.9% probability
- Kevin Hayes: 4.7% probability
- Scott Laughton: 4.6% probability
- James van Riemsdyk: 4.0% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
Los Angeles Kings
- Kevin Fiala: 35.0% probability
- Adrian Kempe: 34.6% probability
- Viktor Arvidsson: 32.8% probability
- Phillip Danault: 26.0% probability
- Anze Kopitar: 24.7% probability
- Travis Konecny: 36.1% probability
- Joel Farabee: 25.0% probability
- Kevin Hayes: 24.7% probability
- James van Riemsdyk: 22.5% probability
- Owen Tippett: 21.6% probability
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this article for the latest betting insights ahead of Kings vs. Flyers on Tuesday January 24, 2023.
Kings vs. Flyers 2023 Game Info
Tuesday's game between the Flyers and Kings at Wells Fargo Center is scheduled to start at 7:00PM ET.
- Who: Los Angeles Kings vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- Date: Tuesday January 24, 2023
- Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center
Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NHL? We've got access to the best available welcome offers for every legal betting state.
Want more NHL predictions like this?
So, you liked our Kings vs. Flyers betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our NHL Betting News page has a detailed betting preview for every NHL matchup the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to produce the most authoritative NHL betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.
It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?