NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Islanders vs. Devils Prediction and Odds - Dec 9, 2022Last updated: Dec 10, 2022, 12:05AM | Published: Dec 8, 2022, 8:21PM
The New Jersey Devils take on the NY Islanders in NHL action at Prudential Center on Friday, beginning at 7:00PM ET.
Dimers' top betting picks for Islanders vs. Devils, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are detailed in this article.
Who will win Islanders vs. Devils?
Using state-of-the-art computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's Islanders-Devils NHL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Devils a 60% chance of beating the Islanders.
Islanders vs. Devils Current Odds
- Puck Line: Devils -1.5 (+120), Islanders +1.5 (-135)
- Moneyline: Devils -225, Islanders +190
- Total: Over/Under 6 (-105/-110)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Devils are listed as -1.5 favorites against the Islanders, with +120 at FanDuel Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Islanders (+1.5) to cover the puck line, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at -135.
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Devils at -225, which means you can risk $225 to win $100, for a total payout of $325, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Islanders at +190, where you can put down $100 to profit $190, earning a total payout of $290, if they win.
According to DimersBOT, the Islanders (+1.5) are a 62% chance of covering the puck line, while the 6-goal Over/Under is a 51% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Islanders vs. Devils
- Puck Line: Islanders +1.5 @ -135 via DraftKings Sportsbook (62% probability) 🔥
- Moneyline: Islanders @ +190 via DraftKings Sportsbook (5.4% edge) 🔥
- Total: Under 6 @ -110 via Caesars Sportsbook (51% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and gambling expertise to serve you the best possible plays 24/7.
While the Devils are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, taking the Islanders moneyline is the best option due to the 5.4% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently available.
Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability.
Islanders vs. Devils Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Friday's Islanders-Devils matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Islanders vs. Devils Player Props
Who will score the first goal in Islanders vs. Devils? The latest data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Islanders and Devils.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop picks for Friday's game.
According to DimersBOT, NY's Brock Nelson is most likely to score the first goal in Islanders vs. Devils.
DimersBOT gives Nelson a 7.5% chance of scoring the first goal at Prudential Center, while the Islanders star is a 34.6% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for the complete list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Brock Nelson: 7.5% probability
- Anders Lee: 6.6% probability
- Zach Parise: 4.4% probability
- Jean-Gabriel Pageau: 4.2% probability
- Mathew Barzal: 3.7% probability
New Jersey Devils
- Jack Hughes: 7.1% probability
- Yegor Sharangovich: 4.8% probability
- Nico Hischier: 4.6% probability
- Jesper Bratt: 4.2% probability
- Dawson Mercer: 4.0% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Brock Nelson: 34.6% probability
- Anders Lee: 32.8% probability
- Jean-Gabriel Pageau: 22.6% probability
- Zach Parise: 22.3% probability
- Mathew Barzal: 20.6% probability
New Jersey Devils
- Jack Hughes: 37.1% probability
- Nico Hischier: 26.7% probability
- Jesper Bratt: 25.5% probability
- Yegor Sharangovich: 25.2% probability
- Dawson Mercer: 21.8% probability
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this page for the latest betting insights before Islanders vs. Devils on Friday December 9, 2022.
Islanders vs. Devils 2022 Game Info
Friday's action between the Devils and Islanders at Prudential Center is scheduled to commence at 7:00PM ET.
- Who: NY Islanders vs. New Jersey Devils
- Date: Friday December 9, 2022
- Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
- Venue: Prudential Center
Want more NHL previews like this?
So, you liked our Islanders vs. Devils betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our NHL Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every NHL matchup as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to write the most reliable NHL betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.
It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?