• MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Houston Dynamo vs. LA Galaxy Prediction - Oct 9, 2022

Houston and LA Galaxy meet in MLS at PNC Stadium on Sunday, with kickoff at 5:00PM ET.

Dimers' free betting picks for Houston vs. LA Galaxy, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are featured in this article.


Who will win Houston Dynamo vs. LA Galaxy?

Using trusted machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Houston-LA Galaxy MLS matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' revolutionary predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Houston a 36.1% chance of winning, LA Galaxy a 40.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.3% chance of happening.

More: Full Betting Guide for Houston vs. LA Galaxy

Houston Dynamo vs. LA Galaxy Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Houston +200, LA Galaxy +120, Draw +290
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-185/+130)

Moneyline and Over/Under

Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Houston at +200. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $200, earning a total payout of $300, if it wins.

On the other hand, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for LA Galaxy at +120, where you can put down $100 to profit $120, earning a total payout of $220, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +290, which means you can bet $100 to win $290, for a total payout of $390, if it hits.

The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with BetMGM, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -185, as well as the best odds for the Under at +130.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 63% chance of going Over.

More: Today's Best Bets for All Major Sports

Best Bets for Houston Dynamo vs. LA Galaxy

  • Moneyline: Houston @ +200 via Caesars Sportsbook (2.8% edge)
  • Total Goals: Over 2.5 @ -185 via BetMGM (63% probability)


Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and gambling expertise to serve you the best possible plays every day of the year.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Houston moneyline is the best option because of the 2.8% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers.com is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability.

Houston Dynamo vs. LA Galaxy Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of Sunday's Houston-LA Galaxy matchup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live updates.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Houston vs. LA Galaxy on Sunday October 9, 2022.


Houston Dynamo vs. LA Galaxy 2022 Game Info

Sunday's game between Houston and LA Galaxy in MLS at PNC Stadium is scheduled to start at 5:00PM ET.

  • Who: Houston vs. LA Galaxy
  • Date: Sunday October 9, 2022
  • Time: 5:00PM ET / 2:00PM PT
  • Venue: PNC Stadium

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS? Check out the best sports betting bonus offers in your state.

Want more MLS predictions like this?

So, you liked our Houston vs. LA Galaxy betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our MLS Betting News section has a detailed betting preview for every MLS game the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to write the most reliable MLS betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Finally, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities matched against the best odds available.


Other Articles

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners