NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Flyers vs. Jets Prediction and Odds - Jan 28, 2023Last updated: Jan 29, 2023, 12:15AM | Published: Jan 27, 2023, 8:21PM
The Winnipeg Jets and Philadelphia Flyers are scheduled to meet in of the NHL at Canada Life Centre on Saturday, with puck drop at 7:00PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Flyers vs. Jets, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are featured below.
Who will win Flyers vs. Jets?
Based on trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Flyers-Jets NHL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Jets a 64% chance of defeating the Flyers.
More: Flyers vs. Jets Simulated 10K Times
Flyers vs. Jets Game Odds
- Puck Line: Jets -1.5 (+116), Flyers +1.5 (-135)
- Moneyline: Jets -225, Flyers +190
- Total: Over/Under 6 (-120/+100)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Jets are currently -1.5 favorites versus the Flyers, with +116 at FanDuel Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Flyers (+1.5) to cover the puck line, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at -135.
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Jets at -225, which means you can risk $225 to win $100, for a total payout of $325, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Flyers at +190, where you can bet $100 to profit $190, earning a total payout of $290, if they win.
The Over/Under is set at 6 with BetMGM, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -120, as well as the best odds for the Under at +100.
As always, make sure you check all of the sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best NHL odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Flyers (+1.5) are a 58% chance of covering the puck line, while the Over/Under total of 6 goals is considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.
More: Best Free Bet Tracking Tool
Best Bets for Flyers vs. Jets
- Puck Line: Flyers +1.5 @ -135 via DraftKings Sportsbook (58% probability)
- Moneyline: Flyers @ +190 via DraftKings Sportsbook (1.5% edge)
- Total: Under 6 @ +100 via BetMGM (50% probability)
Our best bets are based on detailed modeling and betting expertise to help you make more informed decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.
While the Jets are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, taking the Flyers moneyline is the best option because of the 1.5% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently available.
Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is crucial to achieving long-term profitability as a sports bettor.
Flyers vs. Jets Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Flyers-Jets matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.
Flyers vs. Jets Player Props
Who will score an anytime goal in Flyers vs. Jets? The data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Flyers and Jets.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop bets for Saturday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Winnipeg's Kyle Connor is most likely to score the first goal in Flyers vs. Jets.
DimersBOT gives Connor a 9.7% chance of scoring the first goal at Canada Life Centre, while the Jets star is a 45.6% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for our complete list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Travis Konecny: 6.1% probability
- Scott Laughton: 4.2% probability
- Joel Farabee: 4.1% probability
- James van Riemsdyk: 4.0% probability
- Kevin Hayes: 3.8% probability
- Kyle Connor: 9.7% probability
- Mark Scheifele: 7.8% probability
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 6.9% probability
- Nikolaj Ehlers: 5.2% probability
- Blake Wheeler: 4.2% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Travis Konecny: 32.0% probability
- Joel Farabee: 22.8% probability
- James van Riemsdyk: 22.0% probability
- Kevin Hayes: 22.0% probability
- Scott Laughton: 20.3% probability
- Kyle Connor: 45.6% probability
- Mark Scheifele: 37.3% probability
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 34.9% probability
- Nikolaj Ehlers: 28.6% probability
- Blake Wheeler: 23.7% probability
Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so check this article for the latest betting analysis ahead of Flyers vs. Jets on Saturday January 28, 2023.
Flyers vs. Jets 2023 Game Info
Saturday's action between the Jets and Flyers at Canada Life Centre is scheduled to commence at 7:00PM ET.
- Who: Philadelphia Flyers vs. Winnipeg Jets
- Date: Saturday January 28, 2023
- Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
- Venue: Canada Life Centre
Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.
These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our trusted sports betting partners now.
Want more NHL analysis like this?
To get more NHL betting previews like you've just read for Flyers vs. Jets, all you've gotta do is visit our NHL Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the most comprehensive NHL betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.