• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Everton vs. Arsenal Prediction and Odds - Feb 4, 2023

Everton squares off with the favored Arsenal in Premier League action at Goodison Park on Saturday, commencing at 7:30AM ET.

Dimers' free betting picks for Everton vs. Arsenal, as well as match predictions and betting odds, are detailed in this article.

 

Who will win Everton vs. Arsenal?

Using trusted machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Everton-Arsenal Premier League match 10,000 times.

Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Everton a 14.5% chance of winning, Arsenal a 64.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 20.6% chance of happening.

More: Full Betting Analysis for Everton vs. Arsenal

Everton vs. Arsenal Odds

  • Moneyline: Everton +700, Arsenal -210, Draw +333
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-102/-120)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Everton at +700. That means you can bet $100 to profit $700, earning a total payout of $800, if it wins.

On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Arsenal at -210, where you can risk $210 to win $100, for a total payout of $310, if it comes out on top.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +333, which means you can bet $100 to win $333, for a total payout of $433, if it hits.

The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -102, as well as the best odds for the Under at -120.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 53% chance of going Over.

More: Best Prop Bets to Make Today

Best Bets for Everton vs. Arsenal

 

Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and gambling expertise to serve you the best possible plays every day of the year.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Everton moneyline is the best option because of the 2.0% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers is pivotal to being profitable in the long run.

Everton vs. Arsenal Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Everton-Arsenal match, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so check this article for any changes to our betting insights before Everton vs. Arsenal on Saturday February 4, 2023.

 

Everton vs. Arsenal 2023 Match Info

Saturday's game between Everton and Arsenal at Goodison Park is scheduled to commence in the United States at 7:30AM ET.

  • Who: Everton vs. Arsenal
  • Date: Saturday February 4, 2023
  • Time: 7:30AM ET / 4:30AM PT
  • Venue: Goodison Park

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the Premier League in the United States now? We've listed the best available sign-up offers for each legal betting state.

Want more Premier League analysis like this?

So, you liked our Everton vs. Arsenal betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our Premier League Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every English Premier League game the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to produce the most accurate Premier League betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 1,650,000+
Users
Visit our partners