NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Ducks vs. Avalanche Prediction and Odds - Jan 26, 2023Last updated: Jan 27, 2023, 2:05AM | Published: Jan 25, 2023, 9:21AM
The Colorado Avalanche and Anaheim Ducks clash in of the NHL at Ball Arena on Thursday, starting at 9:00PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Ducks vs. Avalanche, as well as game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are featured below.
Who will win Ducks vs. Avalanche?
Based on trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Thursday's Ducks-Avalanche NHL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Avalanche a 74% chance of defeating the Ducks.
Ducks vs. Avalanche Current Odds
- Puck Line: Avalanche -1.5 (-145), Ducks +1.5 (+125)
- Moneyline: Avalanche -400, Ducks +330
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (+102/-120)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Avalanche are listed as -1.5 favorites versus the Ducks, with -145 at PointsBet the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Ducks (+1.5) to cover the puck line, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at +125.
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Avalanche at -400, which means you can risk $400 to win $100, for a total payout of $500, if they get the W.
On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Ducks at +330, where you can put down $100 to profit $330, earning a total payout of $430, if they win.
According to DimersBOT, the Avalanche (-1.5) are a 53% chance of covering the puck line, while the Over/Under total of 6.5 goals is a 54% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Ducks vs. Avalanche
- Puck Line: Ducks +1.5 @ +125 via DraftKings Sportsbook (2.9% edge)
- Moneyline: Ducks @ +330 via DraftKings Sportsbook (3.1% edge)
- Total: Under 6.5 @ -120 via BetMGM (54% probability)
Our best bets are based on complex modeling and betting intelligence to bring you the best possible plays 24/7.
Even though the Avalanche are more likely to cover the puck line, our best bet of Ducks +1.5 is based on the likelihood of that happening, according to DimersBOT, and the best odds available.
And while the Avalanche are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, betting on the Ducks moneyline is the best option due to the 3.1% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently available.
Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers.com is crucial to achieving long-term profitability as a bettor.
Ducks vs. Avalanche Betting Guide
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Thursday's Ducks-Avalanche matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.
Ducks vs. Avalanche Player Props
Who will score an anytime goal in Ducks vs. Avalanche? The latest data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Ducks and Avalanche.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop bets for Thursday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Colorado's Mikko Rantanen is most likely to score the first goal in Ducks vs. Avalanche.
DimersBOT gives Rantanen a 9.9% chance of scoring the first goal at Ball Arena, while the Avalanche star is a 44.7% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for the complete list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Troy Terry: 5.3% probability
- Trevor Zegras: 4.5% probability
- Adam Henrique: 4.4% probability
- Mason McTavish: 4.4% probability
- Frank Vatrano: 3.3% probability
- Mikko Rantanen: 9.9% probability
- Nathan MacKinnon: 8.5% probability
- Artturi Lehkonen: 6.6% probability
- J.T. Compher: 5.2% probability
- Cale Makar: 5.1% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Troy Terry: 26.3% probability
- Adam Henrique: 25.8% probability
- Mason McTavish: 24.6% probability
- Trevor Zegras: 24.0% probability
- Frank Vatrano: 18.5% probability
- Mikko Rantanen: 44.7% probability
- Nathan MacKinnon: 41.4% probability
- Artturi Lehkonen: 35.2% probability
- J.T. Compher: 28.8% probability
- Cale Makar: 27.9% probability
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Ducks vs. Avalanche on Thursday January 26, 2023.
Ducks vs. Avalanche 2023 Game Info
Thursday's game between the Avalanche and Ducks at Ball Arena is scheduled to start at 9:00PM ET.
- Who: Anaheim Ducks vs. Colorado Avalanche
- Date: Thursday January 26, 2023
- Time: 9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT
- Venue: Ball Arena
These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners now.
Want more NHL predictions like this?
To get more NHL betting previews like you've just read for Ducks vs. Avalanche, all you've gotta do is visit our NHL Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the most comprehensive NHL betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.