Cowboys vs. Giants Week 3 Prediction and Odds - Sep 26, 2022Last updated: Sep 27, 2022, 12:15AM | Published: Sep 22, 2022, 4:02AM
The New York Giants and Dallas Cowboys clash in Week 3 of the NFL season at MetLife Stadium on Monday, starting at 8:15PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Cowboys vs. Giants, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are detailed below.
Who will win Cowboys vs. Giants?
Using state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Monday's Cowboys-Giants NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Giants a 54% chance of getting the W against the Cowboys in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Cowboys vs. Giants Odds
- Spread: Giants -1.5 (-110), Cowboys +1.5 (-110)
- Moneyline: Giants -115, Cowboys +110
- Total: Over/Under 38.5 (-107/-107)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Giants are listed as -1.5 favorites against the Cowboys, with -110 at DraftKings Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Cowboys (+1.5) to cover the spread, DraftKings Sportsbook also has the best odds currently on offer at -110.
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Giants at -115. That means you can risk $115 to win $100, for a total payout of $215, if they get the W.
On the other hand, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Cowboys at +110, where you can bet $100 to profit $110, earning a total payout of $210, if they win.
The Over/Under for total points scored sits at 38.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -107, as well as the best odds for the Under at -107.
According to DimersBOT, the Cowboys (+1.5) are a 52% chance of covering the spread, while the 38.5-point Over/Under is a 51% chance of going Over.
Best Bets for Cowboys vs. Giants
- Spread: Cowboys +1.5 @ -110 via DraftKings Sportsbook (52% probability)
- Moneyline: Giants @ -115 via PointsBet (54% probability)
- Total: Over 38.5 @ -107 via PointsBet (51% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and gambling expertise to help you make smarter investments with the legal sportsbooks in your state.
Cowboys vs. Giants Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Dallas vs. NY Giants at MetLife Stadium in Week 3 has the Giants winning 20-19.
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Cowboys-Giants matchup in Week 3, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.
Cowboys vs. Giants Player Props
Who will score the first touchdown in Cowboys vs. Giants? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Cowboys and Giants, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop picks for Monday's game.
According to DimersBOT, New York's Saquon Barkley is most likely to score the first touchdown in Cowboys vs. Giants.
DimersBOT gives Barkley a 15.5% chance of scoring the first TD at MetLife Stadium, while the Giants RB is a 52.5% chance of scoring an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Ezekiel Elliott: 12.9% probability
- CeeDee Lamb: 12.6% probability
- Tony Pollard: 7.8% probability
- Noah Brown: 7.5% probability
- Jake Ferguson: 4.6% probability
New York Giants
- Saquon Barkley: 15.5% probability
- Sterling Shepard: 8.4% probability
- Daniel Jones: 6.6% probability
- Richie James: 6.4% probability
- Tanner Hudson: 3.2% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Ezekiel Elliott: 46.4% probability
- CeeDee Lamb: 45.1% probability
- Tony Pollard: 29.9% probability
- Noah Brown: 29.0% probability
- Jake Ferguson: 18.5% probability
New York Giants
- Saquon Barkley: 52.5% probability
- Sterling Shepard: 32.6% probability
- Daniel Jones: 25.8% probability
- Richie James: 25.3% probability
- Tanner Hudson: 13.5% probability
Cowboys-Giants Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Cowboys' Cooper Rush is projected for 236 passing yards, while the Giants' Daniel Jones is expected to throw for 211 yards.
Cowboys Starting QB
- Cooper Rush: 236 projected yards
Giants Starting QB
- Daniel Jones: 211 projected yards
- Ezekiel Elliott: 57 projected yards
- Tony Pollard: 38 projected yards
- Cooper Rush: 9 projected yards
- Saquon Barkley: 67 projected yards
- Daniel Jones: 25 projected yards
- Matt Breida: 10 projected yards
- CeeDee Lamb: 58 projected yards
- Noah Brown: 36 projected yards
- Tony Pollard: 24 projected yards
- Jake Ferguson: 19 projected yards
- Peyton Hendershot: 11 projected yards
- Sterling Shepard: 50 projected yards
- Richie James: 43 projected yards
- Saquon Barkley: 35 projected yards
- David Sills: 27 projected yards
- Kenny Golladay: 23 projected yards
Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep an eye on this article for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Cowboys vs. Giants on Monday September 26, 2022.
Cowboys vs. Giants 2022
The NFL Week 3 action between the Giants and Cowboys at MetLife Stadium is scheduled to commence at 8:15PM ET.
- Who: Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants
- Date: Monday September 26, 2022
- Time: 8:15PM ET / 5:15PM PT
- Venue: MetLife Stadium
Want more NFL predictions like this?
To get more NFL betting previews like you've just read for Cowboys vs. Giants, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' NFL Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can publish the most comprehensive NFL betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.