Columbus Crew vs. NY Red Bulls Prediction - Oct 1, 2022

Columbus squares off with NY Red Bulls in MLS action at Lower.com Field on Saturday, commencing at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers' best betting picks for Columbus vs. NY Red Bulls, as well as game predictions and best odds, are featured in this article.

 

Who will win Columbus Crew vs. NY Red Bulls?

Using high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Columbus-NY Red Bulls MLS game 10,000 times.

Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Columbus a 43.0% chance of winning, NY Red Bulls a 29.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.9% chance of happening.

More: Full Betting Analysis for Columbus vs. NY Red Bulls

Columbus Crew vs. NY Red Bulls Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Columbus +125, NY Red Bulls +240, Draw +210
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+140/-165)

Moneyline and Over/Under

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Columbus at +125. That means you can bet $100 to profit $125, earning a total payout of $225, if it wins.

On the other hand, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for NY Red Bulls at +240, where you can bet $100 to profit $240, earning a total payout of $340, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +210, which means you can bet $100 to win $210, for a total payout of $310, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +140, while BetMGM currently has the best odds for the Under at -165.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 59% chance of going Under.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for Columbus Crew vs. NY Red Bulls

 

Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and betting expertise to serve you the best possible plays 24/7.

According to DimersBOT, betting on NY Red Bulls moneyline is the best option due to the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers.com is one of the keys to being profitable in the long run.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+140) that are available from DraftKings Sportsbook.

Columbus Crew vs. NY Red Bulls Probabilities

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of this week's Columbus-NY Red Bulls matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live updates.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so refresh this article for any changes to our betting analysis before Columbus vs. NY Red Bulls on Saturday October 1, 2022.

 

Columbus Crew vs. NY Red Bulls 2022 Game Info

Saturday's action between Columbus and NY Red Bulls in MLS at Lower.com Field is scheduled to begin at 7:30PM ET.

  • Who: Columbus vs. NY Red Bulls
  • Date: Saturday October 1, 2022
  • Time: 7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT
  • Venue: Lower.com Field

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS now? We've got access to the best available welcome offers for each legal betting state.

Want more MLS analysis like this?

To get more MLS betting previews like you've just read for Columbus vs. NY Red Bulls, all you've gotta do is visit our MLS Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the best MLS betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Finally, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities compared to the best odds available.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...