Chiefs vs. Colts Week 3 Prediction and Odds - Sep 25, 2022Last updated: Sep 25, 2022, 5:00PM | Published: Sep 20, 2022, 4:02AM
NFL Week 3 action continues on Sunday at 1:00PM ET as the favored Kansas City Chiefs lock horns with the Indianapolis Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Dimers' top betting picks for Chiefs vs. Colts, as well as our score prediction, betting odds and projected player stats, are featured below.
Who will win Chiefs vs. Colts?
Using advanced computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Chiefs-Colts NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Chiefs a 64% chance of beating the Colts in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Chiefs vs. Colts Week 3 Odds
- Spread: Colts +5 (-110), Chiefs -5 (-110)
- Moneyline: Colts +195, Chiefs -225
- Total: Over/Under 51.5 (-105/-115)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Colts are +5 underdogs versus the Chiefs, with -110 at DraftKings Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the favored Chiefs (-5) to cover the spread, DraftKings Sportsbook also has the best odds currently on the market at -110.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Colts at +195, which means you can bet $100 to profit $195, earning a total payout of $295, if they win.
Elsewhere, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Chiefs at -225, where you can risk $225 to win $100, for a total payout of $325, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under is set at 51.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -105, as well as the best odds for the Under at -115.
According to DimersBOT, the Colts (+5) are a 54% chance of covering the spread, while the 51.5-point Over/Under is a 53% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Chiefs vs. Colts
- Spread: Colts +5 @ -110 via DraftKings Sportsbook (54% probability)
- Moneyline: Colts @ +195 via DraftKings Sportsbook (2.5% edge)
- Total: Under 51.5 @ -115 via FanDuel Sportsbook (53% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and wagering intelligence to help you make more informed investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.
While the Chiefs are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, taking the Colts moneyline is the best option due to the 2.5% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently available.
Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers.com is one of the keys to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.
Chiefs vs. Colts Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Kansas City vs. Indianapolis at Lucas Oil Stadium in Week 3 has the Chiefs winning 27-23.
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Chiefs-Colts matchup in Week 3, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Chiefs vs. Colts Player Props
Who will score the first touchdown in Chiefs vs. Colts? The latest data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Chiefs and Colts, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you discover the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Indianapolis' Jonathan Taylor is most likely to score the first TD in Chiefs vs. Colts.
DimersBOT gives Taylor a 14.9% chance of getting in for six first at Lucas Oil Stadium, while the Colts RB is a 61.1% chance of reaching the end zone at any point in the game.
Scroll down for our complete list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Kansas City Chiefs
- Travis Kelce: 9.3% probability
- Mecole Hardman: 7.6% probability
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire: 7.4% probability
- JuJu Smith-Schuster: 7.3% probability
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling: 6.8% probability
- Jonathan Taylor: 14.9% probability
- Michael Pittman: 8.1% probability
- Nyheim Hines: 5.5% probability
- Kylen Granson: 3.6% probability
- Mo Alie-Cox: 3.2% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Kansas City Chiefs
- Travis Kelce: 43.7% probability
- Mecole Hardman: 36.8% probability
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire: 36.6% probability
- JuJu Smith-Schuster: 36.0% probability
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling: 34.8% probability
- Jonathan Taylor: 61.1% probability
- Michael Pittman: 38.4% probability
- Nyheim Hines: 28.6% probability
- Kylen Granson: 19.2% probability
- Mo Alie-Cox: 17.2% probability
Chiefs-Colts Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes is projected to have a big game with 288 passing yards, while the Colts' Matt Ryan is expected to throw for a whopping 285 yards.
Chiefs Starting QB
- Patrick Mahomes: 288 projected yards
Colts Starting QB
- Matt Ryan: 285 projected yards
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire: 40 projected yards
- Isiah Pacheco: 25 projected yards
- Patrick Mahomes: 23 projected yards
- Jonathan Taylor: 91 projected yards
- Nyheim Hines: 19 projected yards
- Matt Ryan: 8 projected yards
- Travis Kelce: 77 projected yards
- JuJu Smith-Schuster: 57 projected yards
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling: 46 projected yards
- Mecole Hardman: 33 projected yards
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire: 23 projected yards
- Michael Pittman: 67 projected yards
- Ashton Dulin: 34 projected yards
- Nyheim Hines: 26 projected yards
- Jonathan Taylor: 26 projected yards
- Parris Campbell: 24 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so refresh this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Chiefs vs. Colts on Sunday September 25, 2022.
Chiefs vs. Colts 2022
The NFL Week 3 matchup between the Colts and Chiefs at Lucas Oil Stadium is scheduled to start at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Date: Sunday September 25, 2022
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium
Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.
These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our trusted sports betting partners.
What other NFL games are on today?
The Chiefs and Colts aren't the only two NFL teams you can bet on. DimersBOT never stops and we've got picks and best bets for each and every NFL game in our NFL Bet Hub section.
Not only do we provide with you top-notch predictions, but we also have recommended bets for the Spread, Over/Under and Moneyline. Sound good? Hell yeah it does!