NBA NHL MLS College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Capitals vs. Wild Prediction and Odds - Mar 19, 2023Last updated: Mar 19, 2023, 6:09PM | Published: Mar 19, 2023, 3:21AM
The Minnesota Wild face the Washington Capitals in NHL action at Xcel Energy Center on Sunday, beginning at 2:00PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Capitals vs. Wild, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are featured in this article.
Who will win Capitals vs. Wild?
Using high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Capitals-Wild NHL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Wild a 57% chance of beating the Capitals.
More: Capitals vs. Wild Simulated 10,000 Times
Capitals vs. Wild Game Odds
- Puck Line: Wild -1.5 (+185), Capitals +1.5 (-200)
- Moneyline: Wild -140, Capitals +125
- Total: Over/Under 6 (-115/-105)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Wild are currently -1.5 favorites against the Capitals, with +185 at DraftKings Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Capitals (+1.5) to cover the puck line, PointsBet has the best odds currently on offer at -200.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Wild at -140, which means you can risk $140 to win $100, for a total payout of $240, if they get the W.
On the other hand, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Capitals at +125, where you can put down $100 to profit $125, earning a total payout of $225, if they win.
The Over/Under is set at 6 with BetMGM, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -115, as well as the best odds for the Under at -105.
As always, make sure you check all the online sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best NHL odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Capitals (+1.5) are a 65% chance of covering the puck line, while the 6-goal Over/Under is a 53% chance of going Under.
More: Best Free Bet Tracker
Best Bets for Capitals vs. Wild
- Puck Line: Wild -1.5 @ +185 via DraftKings Sportsbook
- Moneyline: Wild @ -140 via DraftKings Sportsbook (57% probability)
- Total: Under 6 @ -105 via BetMGM (53% probability)
Our best bets are based on world-class simulations and wagering intelligence to help you make more informed decisions with the legal sportsbooks in the United States.
Although the Capitals are more likely to cover the puck line, our best bet of Wild -1.5 is based on the likelihood of that happening, according to DimersBOT, and the top odds available.
Capitals vs. Wild Probabilities
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of Sunday's Capitals-Wild matchup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Capitals vs. Wild Player Props
Who will score an anytime goal in Capitals vs. Wild? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Capitals and Wild.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Minnesota's Joel Ek is most likely to score the first goal in Capitals vs. Wild.
DimersBOT gives Ek a 7.7% chance of scoring the first goal at Xcel Energy Center, while the Wild star is a 35.0% chance of registering an anytime goal.
Scroll down for our complete list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Alex Ovechkin: 7.5% probability
- Tom Wilson: 4.9% probability
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 4.2% probability
- Dylan Strome: 4.0% probability
- T.J. Oshie: 3.6% probability
- Joel Ek: 7.7% probability
- Matthew Boldy: 6.8% probability
- Ryan Hartman: 6.3% probability
- Mats Zuccarello: 5.4% probability
- Jared Spurgeon: 3.5% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Alex Ovechkin: 36.5% probability
- Tom Wilson: 24.6% probability
- Dylan Strome: 21.6% probability
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 21.2% probability
- T.J. Oshie: 20.3% probability
- Joel Ek: 35.0% probability
- Matthew Boldy: 33.6% probability
- Ryan Hartman: 31.3% probability
- Mats Zuccarello: 28.8% probability
- Marcus Johansson: 17.8% probability
Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so refresh this page for the latest betting analysis before Capitals vs. Wild on Sunday March 19, 2023.
Capitals vs. Wild 2023 Game Info
Sunday's matchup between the Wild and Capitals at Xcel Energy Center is scheduled to commence at 2:00PM ET.
- Who: Washington Capitals vs. Minnesota Wild
- Date: Sunday March 19, 2023
- Time: 2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT
- Venue: Xcel Energy Center
Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NHL now? We've got access to the best available welcome offers for each and every legal betting state.
What other NHL games are on today?
Now you've got the 411 on Capitals vs. Wild, see the latest betting predictions for all upcoming NHL games in Dimers' NHL Bet Hub, where you can find probabilities and odds, as well as our best bets for each and every NHL matchup.
Want a pick for the Puck Line? You got it. How about the Over/Under? Yup, got that too. The Moneyline? Yes sir. And these picks are good, I mean REALLY good. Take a look now!